RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I feel like I lose way too much fluids on my runs. Anyone else have this problem and if so any tips or suggestions

IMG_8540.jpg Feeling a bit rusty again with this straight 7miler :/

so Adidas just going to add the first gen UB upper pattern on the Reebok and charge $150 for it ? if this goes on sale in the $50 range, I might give it a try, maybe...

with that said, it looks like Reebok is going to have a upper tier version of those FloatRides as FloatRide Racers that will cost $250 next year, suppose to somewhat compete with Nikes Vaporfly in the lightweight foam department (weighs 3.75 ounces in a size 9)

reebok-floatride-100g-racer-and-space-boot.jpg

Last edited:
First run in the VFs (out of the box) to finish in the top2%.
IMG_8589.JPG

I started the race in the back, so I had some catching up to do. I went a bit too fast after crossing the start. I almost couldn't believe I was running a 6:30ish pace within the first mile. Since it was the first run for the VFs, I didn't want to push too hard for the rest of the race. I honestly felt I could've gone faster, but I held back.

anyone tried the Brooks Leviate?

sole is developed with BASF just like boost

it's one of the better looking shoes they make too, looks very Vomero-ish

price: $150
110269_406_a_WR.jpg

C1AB332D-49CC-40F9-BB85-3600354CE6FD.jpeg
After a two week hiatus, I definitely didn’t expect to finish my straight 8miler with this average pace. These are truly game changers.

Edit: Looking to get into jogging or brisk walking 4 days a week for the heart. I want to start with some brisk walking then move to jogging. I might try running in the future. I'm going to be on the concrete for now since it's a little warm. I'll move to the gym when it gets a colder. I'm trying to avoid body pain that might arise in the future by getting the right running shoes. Budget is under $200, but wouldn't mind something that is around $100. Thanks

Edit: Looking to get into jogging or brisk walking 4 days a week for the heart. I want to start with some brisk walking then move to jogging. I might try running in the future. I'm going to be on the concrete for now since it's a little warm. I'll move to the gym when it gets a colder. I'm trying to avoid body pain that might arise in the future by getting the right running shoes. Budget is under $200, but wouldn't mind something that is around $100. Thanks

If you have a local running shop, go by there and have them for you for some shoes. Then you can know what you like and want. I buy online, but you can most definitely buy from the running shop if you'd like. I run in Hoka One One Clifton 3s mostly, but its MANY shoes to try.

Back
Top Bottom