RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

BNS: Thus, the purpose of the thread.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 As long as you're making the effort to better yourself, it's all good, Sir! I'm sure it'll only get better.

RFX / Battousai / Others I missed: We would be glad to have y'all aboard! 

I put in a good amount today. Lately, I've been trying to improve my form and raising my knees higher, and I think it's working!

BNS: Thus, the purpose of the thread.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 As long as you're making the effort to better yourself, it's all good, Sir! I'm sure it'll only get better.

RFX / Battousai / Others I missed: We would be glad to have y'all aboard! 

I put in a good amount today. Lately, I've been trying to improve my form and raising my knees higher, and I think it's working!

I just joined the challenge. Just started my running again (for the Nth time now) last end of June. I hope I can run regularly all through out the year. I need to get rid of this excess weight.

I just joined the challenge. Just started my running again (for the Nth time now) last end of June. I hope I can run regularly all through out the year. I need to get rid of this excess weight.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

SMH @ the Nike+ GPS app for not being FREE anymore. I downloaded mine about a month ago when it was. However, $1.99 is A LOT better than $18 for the sensor though.

That's what I just said too, but I do remember something about a 5-year birthday celebration gift so maybe it was just free for that?
But yea I'm switching between the free run 2's, pegasus 27's and sometimes my old lunar run avants get some burn. I'm thinking about getting another pair of lunars though, I really wanted the lunar eclipse but I didn't like how they felt for running as I remember(CRAZY COMFORT though). We'll see.

And also the Nike+ GPS watch retails for $200, but the Nike+ Sportsband(what I use) retails for $60. I like it better personally although I get afraid sometimes my sensor will short out from the sweat since it connects VIA USB and it's on my wrist that catches a lot of sweat.

Is there a way to up the number of miles in the challenge? It seems like we're going to kill this mileage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

SMH @ the Nike+ GPS app for not being FREE anymore. I downloaded mine about a month ago when it was. However, $1.99 is A LOT better than $18 for the sensor though.

That's what I just said too, but I do remember something about a 5-year birthday celebration gift so maybe it was just free for that?
But yea I'm switching between the free run 2's, pegasus 27's and sometimes my old lunar run avants get some burn. I'm thinking about getting another pair of lunars though, I really wanted the lunar eclipse but I didn't like how they felt for running as I remember(CRAZY COMFORT though). We'll see.

And also the Nike+ GPS watch retails for $200, but the Nike+ Sportsband(what I use) retails for $60. I like it better personally although I get afraid sometimes my sensor will short out from the sweat since it connects VIA USB and it's on my wrist that catches a lot of sweat.

Is there a way to up the number of miles in the challenge? It seems like we're going to kill this mileage
laugh.gif

Interested but never wear my nikes to run. Anyway to participate without wearing Nike+? If not maybe I will just get another pair of Nike running shoes.

Interested but never wear my nikes to run. Anyway to participate without wearing Nike+? If not maybe I will just get another pair of Nike running shoes.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

- That could be the reason. Try the LunarTrainer. Weightwise, they're similar to the Free Runs.

- LOL! It does! However, let's see the turnout of this one first, then we could discuss the next challenge.

rareair:
 You don't need to run in Nikes to use Nike+. There's an option to get the Nike+ GPS app, or you can purchase the sensor and a little carrier that your laces can secure. 

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

- That could be the reason. Try the LunarTrainer. Weightwise, they're similar to the Free Runs.

- LOL! It does! However, let's see the turnout of this one first, then we could discuss the next challenge.

rareair:
 You don't need to run in Nikes to use Nike+. There's an option to get the Nike+ GPS app, or you can purchase the sensor and a little carrier that your laces can secure. 

i got an old pair of nike+ free shoes that i bought my dad and he never uses it

might decided to buy a new pair: either the lunarglide+ 3 or the free run+ 2

any recommendations which one is better?

i got an old pair of nike+ free shoes that i bought my dad and he never uses it

might decided to buy a new pair: either the lunarglide+ 3 or the free run+ 2

any recommendations which one is better?

Depends on what and how you like to run...

LG3s are a stability shoe, so they're geared toward long distances, and they have ample cushioning and a lockdown fit.

FR2s are almost the exact opposite. They're lightweight but have less support. They're also A LOT FLEXIBLE. They're best geared towards short to medium distances, imo. However, I have seen numerous runners wear them in Full Marathons.

Personally, I like the FR2 more for actual performance.

Depends on what and how you like to run...

LG3s are a stability shoe, so they're geared toward long distances, and they have ample cushioning and a lockdown fit.

FR2s are almost the exact opposite. They're lightweight but have less support. They're also A LOT FLEXIBLE. They're best geared towards short to medium distances, imo. However, I have seen numerous runners wear them in Full Marathons.

Personally, I like the FR2 more for actual performance.

So, I just bought the app and joined the Niketalk team.
Does anyone have a full list of shoes that are compatible with this app when you buy them from the store?
nerd.gif

Does anyone have a full list of shoes that are compatible with this app when you buy them from the store?
nerd.gif

^^^
You can usually tell if the shoe name has a "+" symbol and if the sole has the Nike Plus logo.
Nike+Free+Run%2B+sole.jpg

^^^
You can usually tell if the shoe name has a "+" symbol and if the sole has the Nike Plus logo.
Nike+Free+Run%2B+sole.jpg

Originally Posted by Supremacy

nerd.gif
look for the PLUS symbol in the name of the shoe.  just about all of nike's running line supports it.

Back
Top Bottom