RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Do you have to buy the sensors or do they come in the shoes? Bought a pair of free run +2s and it had a sensor installed already, but moms exchanged them for a diff size but no sensor

Thinking about it...

Kinda lazy as far as dl the app though. Do we win anything?

Thinking about it...

Kinda lazy as far as dl the app though. Do we win anything?

^^^ not sure with what you're saying. afaik, nike+ shoes come with the actual sensors, just the spot (on the left shoe, under the sockliner covered with foam) in which you have to put the sensor in. you have to buy the sensors separately. hope this helps.

^^^ not sure with what you're saying. afaik, nike+ shoes come with the actual sensors, just the spot (on the left shoe, under the sockliner covered with foam) in which you have to put the sensor in. you have to buy the sensors separately. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

some Nike+ shoes already have the sensor in them

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

thanks for the info, really had no idea some shoes already came with it.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

thanks for the info, really had no idea some shoes already came with it.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Am I missing something here because when I go to the App Store, it says the app is $1.99

5934959266_2b33bf53e7.jpg

That's what I said, But I ended up buying it anyway.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Am I missing something here because when I go to the App Store, it says the app is $1.99

5934959266_2b33bf53e7.jpg

That's what I said, But I ended up buying it anyway.

BIG UP to all of today's contributions and the new additions to the NT Roster!

We are currently at 93.81M with 35 Challengers on the roster and growing! 1917.19 more to go, NT! Let's GO!

SMH @ the Nike+ GPS app for not being FREE anymore. I downloaded mine about a month ago when it was. However, $1.99 is A LOT better than $18 for the sensor though.

BIG UP to all of today's contributions and the new additions to the NT Roster!

We are currently at 93.81M with 35 Challengers on the roster and growing! 1917.19 more to go, NT! Let's GO!

SMH @ the Nike+ GPS app for not being FREE anymore. I downloaded mine about a month ago when it was. However, $1.99 is A LOT better than $18 for the sensor though.

Back
Top Bottom