Rumor: Blue Snakeskin Lows coming back for YotS

i had to break these out today. I wouldn't mind it re-releasing to get a new pair.
Usually I prefer 11s in mids by far, but IMO, this is the only shoe that would look better as a low ...  I'm sure a ton will disagree though.

That sample pair is filthy haha, I'm surprised they made it in that publication being so dirty. Interesting pair none the less.

If these drop..

It will be the 2nd best JB release this year.. In my opinion..

Right behind Royal 1s..

I really like those white ones! I'm not big into snakeskin, but enjoy the 11 lows- I have a pair of the carolina ones still in really good condition. 

Those white one though....
smokin.gif

Please dont listen to the douchers

Disgusting.

They didnt sell then cuz they were nasty. Anything will sell now.

Go with a white/navy regular low. Go with an blackout low,

Please dont listen to the douchers

Disgusting.

They didnt sell then cuz they were nasty. Anything will sell now.

Go with a white/navy regular low. Go with an blackout low,

The list of things that didn't sell 10+ years ago is miles long and completely irrelevant. This is the year of the SNAKE, hence the SNAKEskin's being rumored. The pink snakeskin lows are already confirmed for GS sizes. If you don't like them, then congrats you just saved however much money these cost for something else. I however will cop at least 1 pair and wear them the entire summer as I fight off the trillion cicadas circling the country.

:smh: complaining about those damn concord lows in every low XI thread :smh: :smh: :smh:

Let JB cook and release something different man, concord mids not even two yrs old

Back
Top Bottom