Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

Noah vs. Varajao is going to be epic
laugh.gif

TO be as athletic as he is, does anyone else think Rose doesn't ATTEMPT to dunk in traffic as much as he could?

That wan't a foul by O'neal. Rose jumped into Shaq. Shaq jumped straight in the air. Good no call by the refs.

In my initial post I said Chicago wouldn't win, but if they keep their composure they can make this a close series. Cavaliers are not that good. Honestly, Lebron isn't as good as people try to make him. If Chicage recognizes this and stop listening to commentators, ESPN and certain NTers talk about how good Cleveland is, they can beat them. Just like MOrlando did last year.

so mad I'm at work right now and can't watch.... Happy the cavs are gettin busy tho. Whats big man lookin like? I read he lost 20 lbs.

Why I like the NHL playoffs? Competitive games even in the first round. NBA should just cut down to 4 teams in each conference, otherwise there is such a drop in talent first round is terrible to watch

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Why I like the NHL playoffs? Competitive games even in the first round. NBA should just cut down to 4 teams in each conference, otherwise there is such a drop in talent first round is terrible to watch
Nah I think they should just make the First Round Five Games again 7 is too Long..

QFT.

4 teams for the east maybe. but what about out west? all 8 seeds are legit good teams. now, unless we go just top8-12 teams and get rid of east/west conferences, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom