Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

pimp.gif
 at them playing Lemonade at the Q

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Wow, just got in from yard work, and watching this segment is why I'm going back out and planting my knockout rose bushes. It isn't even LeBron's fault that I am annoyed with him, Tebow style
Seriously it is getting sickening the slurping that goes on for Lebron.  That sports science segment was a joke. 50% of the time dude goes up and blocks those shots it is a goal tend, but the fact it is Lebron there is never a call against it.  I think this dude winning a ring would be the worst thing to happen for the NBA.  He gets all the calls, he acts like a little 2 year old when things don't go his way, and could you imagine the slurpage that would ensue if he won.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

like really have was that not a call on shaq

are you kidding me...ive disregarded all the others complaining about calls but that was obvioulsy not a foul. shaq has 150+ pounds on Noah and had him overpowered and then just spun. go watch the replay and tell me what you ssee

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

OH STOP with this blaming the refs %%*+.

The Bulls cant score. PERIOD. They cant shoot. They cant finish.

You guys hate lebron, than you love him, than you hate him again...

Thread/.

+

Can you forfeit a game? This game is over....Like, I wouldnt even wanna be on the floor anymore, If I was in a #ChicagoBulls jersey

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Word....I hate these Sports Science segments...

I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland...I really don't want dude on my squad.

laugh.gif
the hate must be realll strong..
i dont like lebron much either..but if he was on the lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

If that's what it is, sure. I've always disliked LeBron, since his rookie year. He's a great player don't get me wrong, and quite honestly my dislike for him isn't completely his fault, it's the media.

I still don't want him on my team though.
who is your team?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by CasperJr

like really have was that not a call on shaq

are you kidding me...ive disregarded all the others complaining about calls but that was obvioulsy not a foul. shaq has 150+ pounds on Noah and had him overpowered and then just spun. go watch the replay and tell me what you ssee

embarassed.gif
my bad when i 1st seen it it looked like he hooked him

Word....I hate these Sports Science segments...

I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland...I really don't want dude on my squad.

laugh.gif
the hate must be realll strong..
i dont like lebron much either..but if he was on the lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

If that's what it is, sure. I've always disliked LeBron, since his rookie year. He's a great player don't get me wrong, and quite honestly my dislike for him isn't completely his fault, it's the media.

I still don't want him on my team though.
who is your team?
nerd.gif
The Knicks (cue jokes)

Bulls need to be attacking Shaq in the post. Get him in foul trouble, same with Deng, drive it on Lebron and make him work.

So just because you point out abvious bad calls you hate LeBron?

I'm just sayin if the officiating continues to be like this over the course of the playoffs. The Cavs are your 2010 NBA champs.

Because will those call might not really mean anything against the Bulls. They can make or break a series against a better team.

Back
Top Bottom