Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

roll.gif

damn I can see it now... the further the Cavs go in the playoffs the more everyone will say it is the refs... dudes are salty

I saw a few bad calls go both ways.. just cuz you go in with your shoulder down doesn't automatically make it an offensive foul...

the refs have been HORRIBLE

they aren't the reason the bulls will lose. but it's unwatchable. especially 2 of the fouls on noah.

And that foul by Brad Miller where he was taken out by Shaq's elbows. I would've preferred to see a no call there. Kobe's been called for an offensive foul for similar play.

As for slurping LeBron, I wouldn't expect anything else. He's the elite of the elite.

As for Deng, dude needs to stop being soft. Guys like Wade, Kobe, and even Bron are taken out of their game or at least made to work when players challenge them, not flop. Look at Warrick. He was out there bumping on both ends of the floor. There were no foul calls either way. He just isn't skilled enough to have an effect.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Damn you can just run into the defender with your shoulder now? Lol
It's just flat out blatant. The disparity with which some players receive beneficial calls or non-calls compared to others in the league is, for me, THE biggest turn off about this NBA.

by the NBA you mean lebron right?

Word....I hate these Sports Science segments...

I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland...I really don't want dude on my squad.

Wow, just got in from yard work, and watching this segment is why I'm going back out and planting my knockout rose bushes. It isn't even LeBron's fault that I am annoyed with him, Tebow style

I'm a bulls fan and yes we are missing shots. But while D. Rose is our best player. Noah brings us our energy. It's like we he is in the game hustling after every rebond. Everybody on our team wants to hustle. And he's out on BS calls.

Rolling
pimp.gif

The one thing I don't like about the playoffs--- listening to national broadcast teams.  Plus, Scott Stewart needs to go away. Cornball.

OH STOP with this blaming the refs %%*+.

The Bulls cant score. PERIOD. They cant shoot. They cant finish.

You guys hate lebron, than you love him, than you hate him again...

The Cavs are the only team in the league who get treated like NBA Champions without winning @%@@. It doesn't matter if they lose, the next year the league treats them like they won. This @%@@ is sickening.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif
the hate must be realll strong..
i dont like lebron much either..but if he was on the lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

I don't get why Deng loves the midrange game so much. Go to the rim get some freethrows, make LeBron work, or !#!#!

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif
the hate must be realll strong..
i dont like lebron much either..but if he was on the lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

If that's what it is, sure. I've always disliked LeBron, since his rookie year. He's a great player don't get me wrong, and quite honestly my dislike for him isn't completely his fault, it's the media.

I still don't want him on my team though.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

after this series, barely any fans from chicaga going to like Lebron
laugh.gif

I don't blame LeBron for this **%!... I don't at all, the officials need to realize they have testicle.

Back
Top Bottom