Round 2, Game 4 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 9, 2010 | 3:30 PM ET ABC

^ pretty sure thats the play he got hit in the nuts.... flop or not poor anyd :-(

watched the press conference.... no NY hat.... I see the humor tho

Great game by Rondo...

Antawns dunk
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

^ pretty sure thats the play he got hit in the nuts.... flop or not poor anyd :-(

watched the press conference.... no NY hat.... I see the humor tho
Of course you didn't.
laugh.gif

He carried it with him to the podium. Placed it on the table. A couple seconds later he puts it in the chair next to him. I didn't miss that.

too many fouls overall made this game boring to watch.

Good win by celts, as much as I hate rondo he is an amazing player to watch.

People saying rondo and bron dont deserve all nba 1st team defense, look what mo and pierce are doing this series

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Lebron with his Yankees hat at the podium. Dude is going to ditch Cleveland with quickness.

I think he just has one on stash for everytime his teammates piss him off.
laugh.gif
 I was thinking the same.

I dont know why people think bron is going to ny cuz he wears a yanks hat? I hate yanks more than any sports team in the world and I wore my blue yankee fitted to the club last night. Don't mean %@%@. and hes a fan of that team but he got no loyalty, I seen him in a rangers, indians, white sox, and phils hat and red sox head phones.

I dont really like mo but the reason I think he dissapears in the playoffs is due to bron usually dominating the ball a lot more.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I love rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats my nigggggaaaaaa.... i love this dude... boston all day celtics all day... cavs are losing this series. SORRY CAV FANS. Its over for you guys. I been called it.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

owww

owwwwwww

arf arf woof woof woof woof

woof celtics woof woof who messing with us uurghhhhhhh arf arfff..
Reported.

Thanks for the Shoutouts?....

Originally Posted by DubA169

rondo-pass-o.gif
dudes was really trying to say this is wasn't an
pimp.gif
eek.gif
play.
And I love it when one second people are saying how old and washed up the Celtics are
but the next second claim Rondo only gets the stats he does because he has 3 stars on his team. Make up your mind.
After today's game I don't see how anyone who knows basketball can still say Rondo isn't good

rondo is a VERY GOOD player...and on some nights great but Very good point guards will destroy teams with the amount of talent he has around him.

if you put rose/cp3/williams/nash with that celts team they prob average atleast 20/15 a game but Rondo deserves props

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by DubA169

rondo-pass-o.gif

and I'm arrogant huh?

it was still a pretty pass tho

*edit*

I wonder if Lebron is going to the Yankees game tonight?

arrogant?

i think you're arguing with the wrong person. i'm not a celtics fan. that was just sick

oacjeu.gif

That was sick. I was in awe when I seen Rondo do that. Hands down, best point guard in the league.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Lebron with his Yankees hat at the podium. Dude is going to ditch Cleveland with quickness.

I think he just has one on stash for everytime his teammates piss him off.
You know he does it on purpose.
Yea and the act is definitely tired by now

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I dont know why people think bron is going to ny cuz he wears a yanks hat? I hate yanks more than any sports team in the world and I wore my blue yankee fitted to the club last night. Don't mean %@%@. and hes a fan of that team but he got no loyalty, I seen him in a rangers, indians, white sox, and phils hat and red sox head phones.

I dont really like mo but the reason I think he dissapears in the playoffs is due to bron usually dominating the ball a lot more.

yawn..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Y'all can take Lebron.

Just let us keep Delonte
laugh.gif

hell no, it's a package deal

the only player funnier than delonte is steve nash. he belongs on whatever television show lebron will get on MSG

you betta have my DONUTS

Back
Top Bottom