Round 2, Game 4 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 9, 2010 | 3:30 PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That was sick. I was in awe when I seen Rondo do that. Hands down, best point guard in the league.
deron_williams_chris_paul.jpg

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I dont know why people think bron is going to ny cuz he wears a yanks hat? I hate yanks more than any sports team in the world and I wore my blue yankee fitted to the club last night. Don't mean %@%@. and hes a fan of that team but he got no loyalty, I seen him in a rangers, indians, white sox, and phils hat and red sox head phones.

I dont really like mo but the reason I think he dissapears in the playoffs is due to bron usually dominating the ball a lot more.

yawn..

even if he originally just wore it for fashion. he's not a stupid person. he knows that cavs fans are worried he may leave. he knows that new yorkers want him. and he knows that wearing a NY hat is controversial at this point and time. he knows it will be reported and noticed. no need for the distraction

the fact that he knows this and does it after a big loss just says something. at the least it's insensitive. it's not the first time the yankee hat pops up after a huge loss.

the real reason why i personally bring it up is becuase a huge defense of lebron staying is that he's so loyal to the city of cleveland but he rooted for the yankees IN cleveland during a playoff game, yankee hat and all. he likes the cowboys too not the browns. and didn't like the cavs growing up. so the whole loyalty issue seems overblown

Rondo is the truth. Good win for the C's, still got a longgg way to go. They played an OK game, without Rondo this team would be lost, you could say the same for the Cavs and Bron, but that goes without saying.

if lebron is so loyal to yanks why did he have red sox headphones on in the mlb opening game?

It's not that serious, people on niketalk look to deep into things. This aint "deeper than rap" maybe he wanted a hat to cover the hairline up in the interview to set off the shirt, maybe he wanted to rep his yanks cuz they about to sweep the sox and he is disrespecting boston?

if lebron is so loyal to yanks why did he have red sox headphones on in the mlb opening game?

It's not that serious, people on niketalk look to deep into things. This aint "deeper than rap" maybe he wanted a hat to cover the hairline up in the interview to set off the shirt, maybe he wanted to rep his yanks cuz they about to sweep the sox and he is disrespecting boston?
he had the sox headphones on cuz he was with dr. dre promoting the red sox edition of the beats headphones at fenway park... i think that was opening night a few weeks ago when the cavs were in town.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

The league seems hellbent on this going 7 games. Nevertheless, the Cavs were awful today.

i really hope you aren't saying what i think you're saying

and lilpenny you know that nobody would be discussing anything if he just didn't wear a hat, or wore a nike hat...doesn't he have his own logo to promote? that's my point. he knows that people notice it and will talk about it. seems unnecessary

LeBron HAS to set the tone EVERY game for the Cavs to win. If he doesn't in Game 5, CLE will be in dire trouble.

why are u so thirsty? are u even a cavs fan? i know exactly what your talking about it was the season opener and Karl Ravech asked him about it and ofcourse he said was promoting the beats by dre headphones with dre right  by his side in a sox jersey. He told Karl Ravech his loyalty is with the yanks and he was just doin a favor for his boy, i don't even know why im having this conversation with you because lebron said in that same interview his love for the yankees wont influence him to sign anywhere.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

The league seems hellbent on this going 7 games. Nevertheless, the Cavs were awful today.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That was sick. I was in awe when I seen Rondo do that. Hands down, best point guard in the league.

Someone ALWAYS has to go too far

These 2 teams can beat each other up for all i care 
laugh.gif
 it'll give the magic extra time to rest once the ECF start. Not being arrogant just confident that orlando will finish off atlanta tomorrow night.

Idk I kinda have to say that rondo is the best PG right now. Deron Williams is on the verge of elimination, D.Rose couldn't get it done and when u got Rondo puttin up numbers like he today, it's unanimous. Son had a triple double b4 the 4th quarter.
pimp.gif

I doubt if animalthug is serious..

He's being sarcastic...

Probly just tired of hearin about him..

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Idk I kinda have to say that rondo is the best PG right now. Deron Williams is on the verge of elimination, D.Rose couldn't get it done and when u got Rondo puttin up numbers like he today, it's unanimous. Son had a triple double b4 the 4th quarter.
pimp.gif
rondo is playing with 3 future hall of famers though...

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

pimp.gif
rondo is playing with 3 future hall of famers though...
wait a minute, weren't these three hall of famers supposed to hobbling, washed up and slow... only reason why Celtics are even in this series is because of Rondo.

I never talk biased on this board. Probably because I just love basketball so much that it just doesn't seem right to predict wins and/or talk @*@* about my team and guarantee championships like some of you cavs fans. listen...I love y'all because you like the cavs, but don't say @*@* that we haven't accomplished. I do think the cavs have a good shot at winning the title everywhere, but hey, 16 teams can win it all.

To the game... we got outplayed. plain and simple. rondo > and owns us right now. it's great we took game 3 because this can very well be 31- C's. In my opinion, the turning point of the game was when bron decided to make a terrible decision to give it up an pass it to varejao only for him to shoot a jumper which he doesn't really have. why bron? you're our leader. keep the ball in your hands man SMH. this is anyones series. celtics ain't gonna back down. we NEED to win Tuesday, or we will be in big trouble.

count stays at 10. oh and I'm still gonna post my pregame motto thing even though some of y'all hate it
laugh.gif

see yall on Tuesday.
pimp.gif
one love.

Idk I kinda have to say that rondo is the best PG right now. Deron Williams is on the verge of elimination, D.Rose couldn't get it done and when u got Rondo puttin up numbers like he today, it's unanimous. 

laugh.gif
 at "D Rose couldn't get it done" as if he were the only person responsible for the Bulls' success.

What's the point of even mentioning who the best point guard in the playoffs is, after teams are eliminated?

Game 5 is a must win for the Cavs. Lebron has to bring his A-game for the Cavs to compete, and he didnt bring his best game tonight. When is someone besides Lebron going to step up and just pick up the team when Lebron isnt at his best?

Back
Top Bottom