Round 2, Game 4 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 9, 2010 | 3:30 PM ET ABC

mo williams
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ f&f reference ... even though it wasn't accurate

i can't wait to see what Rondo does when the Big 3 retire.. will he turn into a star?

Ladies and Gentlemen...that was one of the best playoff performances of ALL TIME....the Cs cant loose when Rondo plays like that...

good game, wish we weren't so sloppy and Mo would actually do something
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

smh.gif
lebron being too passive
where is the killer instinct
It wasnt just Bron though, NOBODY on the team wanted it
smh.gif
None them looked like they were about to lose a game, they had no fire in their eyes. A Horrible loss in my book, this couldve been our game if we really wanted it.

No urgency at all today, oh well, glad we stole one, will be at the game Tuesday, lets get it

laugh.gif
GREAT win. I love seeing Lebron throw his #%!! in anger. Yo Brandon, what was going to happen? you never told me.
laugh.gif

I love rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats my nigggggaaaaaa.... i love this dude... boston all day celtics all day... cavs are losing this series. SORRY CAV FANS. Its over for you guys. I been called it.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

owww

owwwwwww

arf arf woof woof woof woof

woof celtics woof woof who messing with us uurghhhhhhh arf arfff..

Originally Posted by AG 47

Brandon3000 said:
this dude Rondo is flawless today....
smh.gif

unlike Emperor James....wouldn't you agree?

Lebron performed solid. Still flirted with a triple double.

The Cavaliers as a team performed poorly. Parker got shredded by Rondo and Mo Williams shot very poorly. Shaq was cool but even Antawn missed a lot of easy buckets. Celtics played defense and Rondo was amazing. Good Game.

See y'all in Cleveland.

Someone add Mo Williams "The All-Star to the worst pg's thread. This guy always doing magic tricks in the playoffs. lol

Back
Top Bottom