Rosie Jones > Shay Maria Vol. Alllrreeaadddy know

YES I searched and noticed that Scott made a post about her a little while ago but I had already went through the troubles of making this thread...Soo it won't hurt to appreciate her again.

But I would write 5 page rant to irs and commit suicide in an airplane hopefully just to catch the gas fumes that she may have passed and would be lingering in the air.

Not srs lol

they ain't up on rosie jones
smokin.gif

Id definitely smash but come to Vegas in the summertime man or on a Fight weekend and you can find 1000 females that look like that. Nothing special. Nice body tho still kinda small tho.

Originally Posted by LRJONES84

Id definitely smash but come to Vegas in the summertime man or on a Fight weekend and you can find 1000 females that look like that. Nothing special. Nice body tho still kinda small tho.

Word... why hype up the known females. 
laugh.gif

Wait... what?

Personal life

In 2004, Jones came out publicly as a lesbian, an announcement timed to correspond with her acceptance of a sponsorship from Olivia, a travel agency that targets a lesbian clientele;[6] among people who knew her she had been out since the late 1970s

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Wait... what?

Personal life

In 2004, Jones came out publicly as a lesbian, an announcement timed to correspond with her acceptance of a sponsorship from Olivia, a travel agency that targets a lesbian clientele;[6] among people who knew her she had been out since the late 1970s

1970's? I think you got the wrong Rosie bro

HOLY F'ING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chick is serious.  Face is recockulous and body is perfection.

Back
Top Bottom