Rosie Jones > Shay Maria Vol. Alllrreeaadddy know

huwaw....
pimp.gif
her vs shay maria to me is a close fight but still.. w o w

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Wait... what?

Personal life

In 2004, Jones came out publicly as a lesbian, an announcement timed to correspond with her acceptance of a sponsorship from Olivia, a travel agency that targets a lesbian clientele;[6] among people who knew her she had been out since the late 1970s

1970's? I think you got the wrong Rosie bro

lol 1970's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jabawokee wrote:

Don't mind the beached whale.

Come on man. She's got a little gut. You wouldn't get in that man? I thought we here at NT were equal opportunity ejaculators after the Chubby Women Appreciation Thread.

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

Jabawokee wrote:

Come on man. She's got a little gut. You wouldn't get in that man? I thought we here at NT were equal opportunity ejaculators after the Chubby Women Appreciation Thread.
I was expecting an obese woman. She is not even close to being a beached whale. Her stomach is not as toned and a bit flabby, but that does not mean she is overweight or a beached whale. I need to take a better look at her body,but she does not seem chubby to me either. She is just not toned.

As for this Tori chick, she is so skinny, but nice boobs.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

Jabawokee wrote:

I was expecting an obese woman. She is not even close to being a beached whale. Her stomach is not as toned and a bit flabby, but that does not mean she is overweight or a beached whale. I need to take a better look at her body,but she does not seem chubby to me either. She is just not toned.

As for this Tori chick, she is so skinny, but nice boobs.

That's what I thought..yeah. (proceeds to kiss +$%..lol) I was seriously expecting to see some behemoth walk across my screen. She was cute. Just a little gut. Nothing tae bo can't fix. And even then she's still attractive.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

���

really man? a beached whale? chick in green has a pudge sitting down omg nhoez!

Jokes. Yall act like I was talking about your mother lol.

Maybe I was a little harsh.

Can I say pleasantly plump?

Back
Top Bottom