Rosie Jones > Shay Maria Vol. Alllrreeaadddy know

wow!
devil.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

ROSIE > Shay,  I havent been on NT for a while so im missin the ladies threads, But this girl ROSIE I have never seen till now this thread and she is right up there over the other girl... and only 19 though Eeeessshhh

front magazine is full of win. the chicks there are
pimp.gif
every single month. wish i could get a subscription instead of having to look for it every month =/

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

Jabawokee wrote:

Don't mind the beached whale.

Come on man. She's got a little gut. You wouldn't get in that man? I thought we here at NT were equal opportunity ejaculators after the Chubby Women Appreciation Thread.
I was expecting an obese woman. She is not even close to being a beached whale. Her stomach is not as toned and a bit flabby, but that does not mean she is overweight or a beached whale. I need to take a better look at her body,but she does not seem chubby to me either. She is just not toned.

As for this Tori chick, she is so skinny, but nice boobs.

That's what I thought..yeah. (proceeds to kiss +$%..lol) I was seriously expecting to see some behemoth walk across my screen. She was cute. Just a little gut. Nothing tae bo can't fix. And even then she's still attractive.

im with these dudes ole girl can get it
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom