ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If I have a sz 12 in cart will the order go through? I tried to make a change but sz 12 doesn't show up anymore

copped 2 pairs w gold swooshes, one default pair w black speckles.

this pic did it for me.. stoked to get them

I still cant get over the fact these shoes are $160. Decided to not pull the trigger, my morals wouldnt let me

The Roshe Muti IDs reminds me of the KOBE 8 Christmas with the glass look. Wish it was solid like the Flyknit Racer Multi tho.

Last edited:
I bought the Roshe Muti with Gold Swooh and Grey sole size 11.5....I'm having second opinion on this...thinking of canceling it, just not feeling the glass look.

Some dude offered me an 10% promo code for $13 [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]...[emoji]128514[/emoji] I know 15% & 20% codes are rare nowaday but c'mon now.

Apparently the white sole and black check is what's hot in the streets. I got three white/black combos and none included that. Should I order one more... :lol:

Damn size 11.5/12 is sold out 
mean.gif

Did any only add the personalized heel iD?  When I tried it, the shoe didn't refresh with the iD.  I wanted to see what it would look like.

Think I'ma be the outlier that gets the silver swoosh. Liked it better on the kobes so I think I'll like it on these

Back
Top Bottom