ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my pears scheduled for March 3rd.

I was hoping the reports of my size selling out were true and I could save some $$. Had a pair I made earlier today in an open tab so I just tried adding to cart.  The order successfully went through. Ha! 

These will be my second pair of Roshes. 

heard Nike will have more sizes of the roshe ID tomorrow that they hit there daily quota limit for bigger sizes, supposivly not even xclose to selling out yet source: chicago242 on twitter

Will they restock MCs?
Still a little confused as to why an ID style is limited.

It depends. In some cases it's the materials. In some cases, it's a QS or limited. Initially, the Kobe MC wasn't labelled as a QS. It sold out in a few days. When it came back for a few hours weeks later, it was labelled as a quick strike. Could they make more, yes. Will they, no because at the end of the day, they're a business.

I slept on the shoes today and missed out. Hopefully, they restock. If not, onto the next. Nike has MC in just about everything now (Kobe's, Lunars, Racers, Trainers, etc).

clicked on my orders and i see this... from my order @ 11:56 am , preciate it nike

Last edited:
clicked on my orders and i see this... from my order @ 11:56 am , preciate it nike
I wouldn't be surprised to see folks with these in hand in less than 3 weeks. Some dudes had their Mamba Moments turned around in just over 2 weeks. 

heard Nike will have more sizes of the roshe ID tomorrow that they hit there daily quota limit for bigger sizes, supposivly not even xclose to selling out yet source: chicago242 on twitter
FWIW they said this exact same thing when the Kobe MC's sold out. They never came back.

Also, my order from just before noon with a 3/5 ets also shows "Build in Progress" :smokin

Last edited:
FWIW they said this exact same thing when the Kobe MC's sold out. They never came back.

Also, my order from just before noon with a 3/5 ets also shows "Build in Progress"
smokin.gif
good bro
nthat.gif
 really excited to see my pairs.. IMO they wont come back but you never know

i cant wait to see everyones in hand/on feet pics

just went with basic, black swoosh, mc, white sole

probably will regret not getting like 4 pairs 

did any one actually put words or chars? i ID mine thru my phone and wasnt able to see where it would be placed...now that i did it..damn I wish i did. cuz its on the heel loop. FML.

Random yarn is a 9.5, midnight fog is a 9, and the pendleton id's are a 10. You can see the fog and the pendleton are the same length and the yarn is noticeably longer.
Thank you so much for posting pics. It really helped me alot in getting an actual idea of how long it is. I'm going to go 1 size down and hope the sizing holds up for me as well.

I hope these pics you posted may also serve as a guide for others who are confused on which size to get.

Last edited:
Women getting another MC option on Feb 12th, so MC colorway will be available again.. Saw a TEAM ROSHE Instagram post

Hopefully someone with experience ordering Nike ID shoes can chime in

I ordered matching multicolor IDs (blk swoosh and wht sole) earlier today for my girlfriend and myself. I was just looking over the email confirmation and I noticed that my pair is pictured with a wht swoosh. Is it common that the photo in the email confirmation doesn't match up to what I had designed?? I'm almost certain that I made them identical. Please let me know if I'm being paranoid or if I should call NDC in the morning and ask them to check it out on their end

thanks in advance

Hopefully someone with experience ordering Nike ID shoes can chime in

I ordered matching multicolor IDs (blk swoosh and wht sole) earlier today for my girlfriend and myself. I was just looking over the email confirmation and I noticed that my pair is pictured with a wht swoosh. Is it common that the photo in the email confirmation doesn't match up to what I had designed?? I'm almost certain that I made them identical. Please let me know if I'm being paranoid or if I should call NDC in the morning and ask them to check it out on their end

thanks in advance
logic would tell you to hit up nike about that

Back
Top Bottom