ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

? Idk I'm pretty sure they aren't all sold out, they probably just have too many orders to get out at one time, I think once they get the first sets started they will start to take more orders.

Actually now it looks like all sizes are available again? Just to show you guys I'm not messing with you I took a screen shot so you can see time and date

Make sure you guys select the MC upper... even though the image shows it, it wasn't selected or available. Just the other 2 heather options...

Last edited:
Quote:

? Idk I'm pretty sure they aren't all sold out, they probably just have too many orders to get out at one time, I think once they get the first sets started they will start to take more orders.
I said it and now there is a full size run again...

Quote:

Make sure you guys select the MC upper... even though the image shows it, it wasn't selected or available. Just the other 2 heather options...
I think they are messing with the website right now, some say out of stock, some people can order?

An hour ago I was showing the mc upper available but only in sized 9 and below. Now it won't even let me select the MC heather upper option. I have one more in cart that it's still showing I can purchase. I've already got three though.. Ugh

theirs a glitch, you can still add what appears to be MC to cart but it if you place the order its actually heather grey.

I did it through Chrome, go to Roshe Flyknit ID Featured Designs it will show MC picture, even when you add to cart it shows a picture of MC Flyknit, but the heater grey is the choice selected.

actually do it the way I said above when you add to cart it's the correct MC version, heather grey has a different style number

but when you use the featured design you cannot change anything on the shoe when you do it forces you to change the upper.

so right now thats a way to add any size, I got up to 15 in my cart.

Day and a half should've been enough time to those who wanted a pair.. Now the waiting game... :smile:
and to hoping the size I ordered fits. I have a feeling they might but if they dont I'll be sad because I like my clean ID

Day and a half should've been enough time to those who wanted a pair.. Now the waiting game...
smile.gif
For sure. It's surprising though considering that the Kobe MC ID was up for at least 3 days before it was pulled.

I ordered two pairs, but still have 3 pairs sitting in my cart. To cop or not to cop lol.

Back
Top Bottom