ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

was there half sizes after 10? these are made to order so if one sizes is gone all should be because that would mean they dont have the material left to make them
Yessir, I ordered and cancelled one after hearing about the sizing

was there half sizes after 10? these are made to order so if one sizes is gone all should be because that would mean they dont have the material left to make them
Or it might mean they don't have the quantity of soles.

I still see 11.5 though. Edit: Nevermind, I don't see 11.5 if you select MC option.

Last edited:
price point is irrelevant. resell will be insane in a couple years.
Years?! Resellers these days can't swing rent without a promised one-week turnaround lol. But those of us that can swing a few to rock and a few to stock for those years.. :smokin

Also, what are y'all's ship dates? I've got 3/5 for all mine.

Last edited:
Years?! Resellers these days can't swing rent without a promised one-week turnaround lol. But those of us that can swing a few to rock and a few to stock for those years..
smokin.gif
i was being safe. i can see these going for 300+ very soon.

watcha guys think? I'm hoping Mr. Speckles doesn't OD these like the Mamba Moments. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I went with this one, and have a fade and a solid ready to go if I like the way these come out.

**** y'all.

the racer is overrated. word to ronnie fieg.

yes im aware they are talking about trainers... but the points about the racer remain. roshe >>>> racer. can't tell me nothin.

**** y'all.

the racer is overrated. word to ronnie fieg.

yes im aware they are talking about trainers... but the points about the racer remain. roshe >>>> racer. can't tell me nothin.
I think between the two, I would pick the trainers. However there's only 2 good color ways for both of those models. And unfortunately, the person who wore those 2 trainers caused the price to skyrocket.

But between roshe's and the trainer/racer, I would have to choose the roshe just because it's had better colorways and also because I don't wear joggers/sweats. So both the trainers/racers would look weird on me I think, unless I'm actually running in them.

on nike eu every size above US10 is not available for mc!

glad i ordered my 11.5s before i left the house....

any limit? i already copped two pairs.. both personal but wanna get a pair for my girl too.. are they gonna sell out?

Back
Top Bottom