ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Must make a decision...

Which looks best out of the bunch iyo?

Last edited:
Ok, I bit the bullet and bought two pairs: size 8 and 8.5 (I'm normally a 9 in Racers).

Thanks for the help guys!

actually i really like the gold but i think the white or black is just overall cleaner.
silver is meh.. gold is better if you're gonna go metallic, that's for the mc option.. and that's all I'm concerned about at this point. other options I might copp once I verify sizing..

FYI for anyone NOT *gasp* j/k...not really, copping the MultiColor.  The fades and solids look great, but be forewarned, NIKE might be pulling the same thing with the KOBE fades Elite Lows and AIRBRUSH the shoes.  If you're okay with it, great, but not sure if renderings will be a clear representation of what the colors look like when they ship in.  Just my 2 Cents.  I think the ONLY ones using actual colored weaves are the heathered and MC options.

Last edited:

FYI for anyone NOT *gasp* j/k...not really, copping the MultiColor.  The fades and solids look great, but be forewarned, NIKE might be pulling the same thing with the KOBE fades Elite Lows and AIRBRUSH the shoes.  If you're okay with it, great, but not sure if renderings will be a clear representation of what the colors look like when they ship in.  Just my 2 Cents.  I think the ONLY ones using actual colored weaves are the heathered and MC options.
+1 on this.. those airbrushed Kobe's looked completely different when people posted theirs on NT.. You can always send them back though so I wouldn't be too concerned...

Gumbo Flyknit Roshes

I honestly could be at this all day. I think I'll go with this one, my goal is to go with something different to diversify my rotation to meet different fit options.

"For those that want to save money a pair, or maybe just aren't interested in the custom route, there is plenty more to come from the model next month. Gathered here is an up-close gallery on a bunch of men's and women's colorways, the most coveted of which will no doubt be the multicolored pictured above. The bad news about the 'Multicolor' Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is that it's a women's only pair, and it will release a week later than the rest of the batch. The 'Multicolor' Nike Flyknit Roshe Run will release on Feb. 12 and the rest of the pictured colorways will release on Feb. 5."

Last edited:
Got a couple questions if anyone is kind enough to answer:

1.) I'm a size 9.5 in flyknit racers and original Roshe runs( team red color way) and a size 10 in flyknit trainers. Should I go 9 or 9.5 in these
2.) people are talking about ordering multiple pairs and the returning, you're allowed to return custom shoes to nike?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom