ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think everyone is getting multiple sizes to be safe. there's gonna be lotsa returns first week of March.
wink.gif
Haha.  There surely will be. 

This is me too...people didn't believe me when I went a full size down to 8 from 9 in everything else with the Flyknit Roshe NM.

Man I'm out of the loop when it comes to Roshes... you guys think these will sell out today? I've never owned a pair, but i'm a big fan of flyknit... especially MC!

Ahh ok. See the kobe had an automatic QS labeled to it.

But now that I think about it... it didnt have the limited label the first time around.
First time around the option sold out in a day. They released with the QS tag and sold out in about 3 hours.. with dudes getting orders in with any pairs that saved to the locker. Not sure if that still works but I made sure to order my pairs. 

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the first flyknit roshe to use a regular roshe sole and not the NM?  how do we know they don't run true to size?
Because it depends on the upper and what kind of shape it will have on the toe box and overall foot. 

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the first flyknit roshe to use a regular roshe sole and not the NM?  how do we know they don't run true to size?
Correct, but we know because of 2 reasons

1.) Official Nike info is stating 1/2 size down

2.) NM sole has varied in the past, it's too large on the Flyknit Roshe but runs small on the Fleece Roshe. This is an indication that the sole has less to do with sizing than the upper.

All this talking about sizing is throwing me off even more... Need your opinions on this matter:

I'm a Jordan head but I do have 3 pairs of Roshe's that I wear during the summer:

9.5 (Calypso's)

9.5 (Trophy Black/Gold)

10 (Grey with 3m Swoosh / OG fit?)

10 New "fleece" NM Grey/black/White (bought a 9.5 and they were too tight)

I do have wide feet.  I ordered two pairs (different variants) both size 9.5 in the Multicolor ID's.  Almost all my shoes are 9.5-10 except for my Timberland boots which are a 9.

I highly doubt I'll be comfortable with a 9.. I'm mostly concerned with the width aspect... Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?  I haven't tried on the Flyknit Roshe's so I'm not 100% sure.

I'm also surprised about the pricing but it seems like NDC is increasing their prices on everything this year.;

Thanks in advanced and congrats to all those who are copping these ID's!  We'll see how long they last.

Last edited:

First time around the option sold out in a day. They released with the QS tag and sold out in about 3 hours.. with dudes getting orders in with any pairs that saved to the locker. Not sure if that still works but I made sure to order my pairs. 
First time around they sold out in i think 2 days cant remember but remained up for like a week or so lmao. Damn teases

Restock "QS" sold out in 3 hours

Last edited:

All this talking about sizing is throwing me off even more... Need your opinions on this matter:

I'm a Jordan head but I do have 3 pairs of Roshe's that I wear during the summer:

9.5 (Calypso's)

9.5 (Trophy Black/Gold)

10 (Grey with 3m Swoosh / OG fit?)

I do have wide feet.  I ordered two pairs (different variants) both size 9.5 in the Multicolor ID's.  Almost all my shoes are 9.5-10 except for my Timberland boots which are a 9.

I highly doubt I'll be comfortable with a 9.. I'm mostly concerned with the width aspect... Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?  I haven't tried on the Flyknit Roshe's so I'm not 100% sure.

I'm also surprised about the pricing but it seems like NDC is increasing their prices on everything this year.;

Thanks in advanced and congrats to all those who are copping these ID's!  We'll see how long they last.
people are super paranoid about width and this is confirmed when they get the pair and put it on their feet. wear the shoe around the house for 20 minutes. the great thing about flyknit is that it will give to each foot after 20 min of wear.

Now yall got me second guessing my sizing. Maybe I should have went a whole size down instead of just half. Anyone every been able to have Nike change your size after placing an order? I don't want elf feet 
frown.gif

Now yall got me second guessing my sizing. Maybe I should have went a whole size down instead of just half. Anyone every been able to have Nike change your size after placing an order? I don't want elf feet 
frown.gif

There's a 30 min window to cancel your order. After that, you can get on their online chat and they can escalate the order to get it cancelled.

Anyway to go back and see exactly what you ordered?  Can't recall what color I used for the actual ID... Can't seem to go back and actually view all my options... smh

There's a 30 min window to cancel your order. After that, you can get on their online chat and they can escalate the order to get it cancelled.
Yea thats what I was afraid of. Guess I'll just stick with the 9.5s I ordered. How do these fit in comparison to flyknit trainers? I am a 9.5 in trainers and can't imagine going down to a 9, so I'm hoping these have a similar fit.

Back
Top Bottom