ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Im having t

Can't just say "I have 4 pairs" nobody has a pair of Nike Roshe Runs Flyknits on a OG sole yet... Only on the NM sole so really nobody knows how the sizing goes. However I can say I've never ordered a pair of Nike ID's that didn't fit TTS. So I'm going with that, and back up pairs just in case.
Im having trouble linking the tweet, but this is a direct quote from the NikeStore Twitter account: "@1DeckerBranch We recommend sticking with normal Flyknit Roshe sizing for the iD models."

NikeStore Twitters account posted "We recommend sticking with normal Flyknit Roshe sizing for the iD models." In response to someone asking about sizing yesterday. Couldnt post the direct tweet

Def not going to Multi color route.... 
tongue.gif

wish i had the money for white swoosh and a black swoosh mc option. or even enough money for multiple pairs that arent mc

Can't just say "I have 4 pairs" nobody has a pair of Nike Roshe Runs Flyknits on a OG sole yet... Only on the NM sole so really nobody knows how the sizing goes. However I can say I've never ordered a pair of Nike ID's that didn't fit TTS. So I'm going with that, and back up pairs just in case.
That is true.

Also all my kobe IX iD's I bought were all 10.5 and they fit much looser than my GR 10.5 Elite lows.

So I'm always assuming iD's just naturally fit bigger. but still flyknit roshe were huge!!!

Thinking about purchasing these... I'm hesitant because of the White toe. I wish it were Neutral Grey instead!

Damn haven't posted in here in what seems like ages. 

Went with MC with all black options except with white swoosh and midsole.

Worried these were gonna sell out like kobes so i was in and out in like 20 mins.

Went TTS, hopefully this works for me.

Now the waiting game begins.

I ordered TTS, but just read on the main page that these run 0.5 size larger, so I cancelled and ordered a 0.5 size down. Hope it goes right :/

Damn haven't posted in here in what seems like ages. 

Went with MC with all black options except with white swoosh and midsole.

Worried these were gonna sell out like kobes so i was in and out in like 20 mins.

Went TTS, hopefully this works for me.

Now the waiting game begins.
Look awesome!

Man I'm out of the loop when it comes to Roshes... you guys think these will sell out today? I've never owned a pair, but i'm a big fan of flyknit... especially MC!

Man I'm out of the loop when it comes to Roshes... you guys think these will sell out today? I've never owned a pair, but i'm a big fan of flyknit... especially MC!
They wont sell out. The MC didn't have the "QS" or "Limited" label to them.

But I think you should order quick

I'm in the middle of two sizes and I went with the lower size because people are claiming that they run a little big.  Let's hope it's true.

Back
Top Bottom