ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Changed my mind about black outside, but might order another.
Did the same thing. Ordered mine with the white outsole. Same as this, but with black heel loop. Volt ID letters 
smokin.gif

man I wish there was some sort of grey or black marble outsole.. I want to bite the bullet on this pair so badly but I try to stay away from white outsoles for shoes I wear casually. NYC is just too dirty for white :frown:

Last edited:

man I wish there was some sort of gray or black marble outsole.. I want to bite the bullet on this pair so badly but I try to stay away from white outsoles for shoes I wear casually. NYC is just too dirty for white :frown:
go for it man! shoes are meant to get dirty and with the marble look it wont look too dirty.

I spent about 20 minutes going back and forth between black and white swoosh...ultimately went with black to match the lining and laces.

2 pairs would've been nice but I just can't justify $320+ 

Sorry, but I'm not paying $160 for any roshe, ID or not.
Not even if the upper was made of real 65 million year old dinosaur skin, the sole was Pirelli Lamborghini tires, and the insole was padded with bald eagle feathers.

torn between black or white swoosh on the MC flyknits!
Same problem here, this is what i think i want but don't know which to get. Im leaning towards the white on white for that contrasting look. But that black outsole would really make them pop!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom