ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wtf...never knew that youd have to spend $100+ to use it. welp, you learn something new every day. repped for the unfortunate enlightenment haha.
ive never had this problem. just used mine last week on a pair of $50 shorts that i got for $30 with my WC rewards.

well i must be the lucky one. i tried double dipping using a coupon code and my wc rewards that was probably the difference...
yea ive got a %10 percent off discount and a WC reward i was waiting to use on the beach/mangoV2 and i figured id only be able to use one of them but figured id wait and try. Ill be ticked if i cant even use the WC reward because like i said, on at least two occasions ive used it on like $50 items.

thats odd...i guess they dont allow you to double dip..oh well my wc card went to waste...fml

FNL does allow you to double dip.. someone said the coupon codes worked for women's Rosheruns, but men's Rosheruns are on their exclusion of coupons list

edit: Also, the coupon works after you subtract the $20 WC reward for purchases that are not excluded from the coupon.. For example, $100 item subtract the $20 WC reward, then your total is $80, so you can use the coupon you have for purchases over $60, but not the coupon for purchases over $100

Last edited:
anyone see these yet? Its a womens colorway supposively releasing soon
"Blue glow/volt"

FNL does allow you to double dip.. someone said the coupon codes worked for women's Rosheruns, but men's Rosheruns are on their exclusion of coupons list

edit: Also, the coupon works after you subtract the $20 WC reward for purchases that are not excluded from the coupon.. For example, $100 item subtract the $20 WC reward, then your total is $80, so you can use the coupon you have for purchases over $60, but not the coupon for purchases over $100
I work at Finishline and you guys are right about the Winner's Circle reward.. There's a difference between the $20 or $10 Finishline Coupon you receive in the mail and the actual $20 "Finishline Rewards Card." The coupon's are just something you get for having a winner's circle, and will usually only work on your lesser desired brands (anything other than Nike/Jordan Brand lol) and will usually say "With purchase of $100 dollars or more." On the other hand the "Rewards Card" you get for $20 dollars are sent when you spend $200 on you Winner's Circle account, and they usually send you two of the "$20 reward" cards. These cards can be used on ANYTHING. I've used them to get pairs of elite socks for free, I've used them on Jordan releases on release day, and I've also used them on multiple Roshe purchases even on Finishline.com...   Hope this helps

Sorry, I tried looking pages back for info on the women's roshe black splatter but couldn't find any. Did these release in the states already? Are they going to? What's the retail on these? Thanks for the help!

I work at Finishline and you guys are right about the Winner's Circle reward.. There's a difference between the $20 or $10 Finishline Coupon you receive in the mail and the actual $20 "Finishline Rewards Card." The coupon's are just something you get for having a winner's circle, and will usually only work on your lesser desired brands (anything other than Nike/Jordan Brand lol) and will usually say "With purchase of $100 dollars or more." On the other hand the "Rewards Card" you get for $20 dollars are sent when you spend $200 on you Winner's Circle account, and they usually send you two of the "$20 reward" cards. These cards can be used on ANYTHING. I've used them to get pairs of elite socks for free, I've used them on Jordan releases on release day, and I've also used them on multiple Roshe purchases even on Finishline.com...   Hope this helps
what do you mean by "they usually send you two of the "$20 rewards card"? like you get two for every $200 you spend? i only get one each time.

Sorry, I tried looking pages back for info on the women's roshe black splatter but couldn't find any. Did these release in the states already? Are they going to? What's the retail on these? Thanks for the help!

they released a couple weeks ago famb

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom