ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks my dude!

Size 12 is sold out. Dude on CL is asking $130. Don't know if I should pull the trigger.
mean.gif
your crazy for spending $130 on a single pair especially when you can get 2 pairs for 10-20 more....

Bout time to wash the Knicks' Roshes.

Do ya'll tie up the roshes in the pillow case, throw em in the machine, and then drizzle detergent on the top like salad dressing? Or do ya'll put the detergent directly inside the pillowcase/on the shoes themselves?

I found a local boutique that still hes the calypsos for retail price and deadstock, don't ask me how they even got here in europe.

Bout time to wash the Knicks' Roshes.

Do ya'll tie up the roshes in the pillow case, throw em in the machine, and then drizzle detergent on the top like salad dressing? Or do ya'll put the detergent directly inside the pillowcase/on the shoes themselves?

Honestly, you don't need to put them in a pillow case. I never did. I just take out the laces and insoles and toss em in. Cold water and air dry. That's it.

I didn't expect this many private messages haha, I'm only able to return there monday because I'm spending the weekend at the coast. Only size I was sure of was a size 9 and 10, they also had squads and beaches in all sizes.

I didn't expect this many private messages haha, I'm only able to return there monday because I'm spending the weekend at the coast. Only size I was sure of was a size 9 and 10, they also had squads and beaches in all sizes.
well lmk ill take calypsos and beaches in a 10.5uk. I know you said u wanted 2 pairs of roshes....so we can work something out just lmk...

well lmk ill take calypsos and beaches in a 10.5uk. I know you said u wanted 2 pairs of roshes....so we can work something out just lmk...
as far as I know they did not have any half sizes in the Calypsos, if I only knew that they were that rare before I just looked them up, would have bought the lot

The thirst for calypsos is unreal, in my opinion I don't see what's all the hype I know they were the first roshe, the color way is clean but still there are other roshes that are better than " the legendary all mighty godly grail calypsos" if you don't have it move on. I don't have them and I'm good with what's out today
Just my 2 cents lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom