ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can somebody hook me up with the style codes for the floral roshes? I was gonna call up some outlets to see if they could find me some
if you looked on the previous pages you would of noticed nike portland has all three for the floral roshes...somebody confirmed yesterday when they went to the actual store...

Repped both dudes who dropped the link for the FB's and Paris. Finally.

Damn - my FB order was cancelled from pro direct.

Last edited:
Can anyone provide any feedback as to how the premium nrg's fit? I've been looking for a pair for a while, but I don't know if I should get my true size or .5 up. The problem is, it's kinda hard to come by nrg's in a 12.5. Would I be alright with a 12 (tts)? Worse comes to worst I could always take the insole out..

a little bummed I missed the ndc release of the speckled womens, but I have too many roshes as it is. beaches will be doubled on tho

Can anyone provide any feedback as to how the premium nrg's fit? I've been looking for a pair for a while, but I don't know if I should get my true size or .5 up. The problem is, it's kinda hard to come by nrg's in a 12.5. Would I be alright with a 12 (tts)? Worse comes to worst I could always take the insole out..

Those were tight for me. I went .5 up and I still feel its tight but wearable.

I like those a lot more than the first b&w speckles. The bottom pair is a little tempting.

normal pants finally :x Looks good! Wish they had them in smaller sizes.
small foot FTL 
laugh.gif

Sorry bro can't help much there. FNL has a $10 coupon for purchases over $60 and I have a $20 winner circle reward that I've been holding on to. You should join the wc if you haven't already.
yea that coupon i got but the $20 reward circle can only be used on a purchase $100 or more....i can be a cheapass and sign up another email. 

Those were tight for me. I went .5 up and I still feel its tight but wearable.
Has anyone gone up a full size in these...or would that be TOO much?

As far as I know, the smallest size for total crimson was 8. They didn't produce anything smaller than that for this specific colorway. I've tried very hard to find a 7.5, but after speaking to countless sources that did have them up for sale, anything smaller than 8 is non-existent.
I bought a 7.5 Crimson for my sister on Wednesday. 

My FB Mints from worldsoccershop finally shipped. Ordered back in March. Not sure how many people were successful through that site but just wanted to give a heads up. I know many got cancelation emails from them.

Also, a cool story bro moment. Wore my Midcity Paris to FNL the other week to pick up the YOTS nike solarsoft mocs, and the entire staff was literally in awe of the Paris LOL. A couple of them bent down to feel the fabric on the shoes, including this little Latina who I'd let feel my fabric any day haha.

This "who gives a ****" moment was brought to you by the letters NT :D

My FB Mints from worldsoccershop finally shipped. Ordered back in March. Not sure how many people were successful through that site but just wanted to give a heads up. I know many got cancelation emails from them.

Also, a cool story bro moment. Wore my Midcity Paris to FNL the other week to pick up the YOTS nike solarsoft mocs, and the entire staff was literally in awe of the Paris LOL. A couple of them bent down to feel the fabric on the shoes, including this little Latina who I'd let feel my fabric any day haha.

This "who gives a ****" moment was brought to you by the letters NT :D

*What is that, Velvet?*

On a side note, anyone looking for a sz 9 blk sail, UO has a few up.

yea that coupon i got but the $20 reward circle can only be used on a purchase $100 or more....i can be a cheapass and sign up another email. 

wtf...never knew that youd have to spend $100+ to use it. welp, you learn something new every day. repped for the unfortunate enlightenment haha.

wtf...never knew that youd have to spend $100+ to use it. welp, you learn something new every day. repped for the unfortunate enlightenment haha.
yep i tried to be a cheapass sometime ago and get the air max 1 pimento for $89.00 after their coupon code. i tried to double up and get another $20 with my rc gift card but only works on purcahsed over $100. I even called customer service and they told me the same thing. the damn code sat, I never used it and it expired...smfh

yep i tried to be a cheapass sometime ago and get the air max 1 pimento for $89.00 after their coupon code. i tried to double up and get another $20 with my rc gift card but only works on purcahsed over $100. I even called customer service and they told me the same thing. the damn code sat, I never used it and it expired...smfh

actually i was able to add the wc reward to the tarps, but you cant use coupon code on roshes. came out to $53 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom