ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sirens are not going to be re-released. They're not going for retail, so you're going to have to pay over retail for them if you really have to. Your best bet would be eBay or craigslist. For Black/Sails, Iguanas, and Sport Red you can try Oneness, they restocked today. I don't know which sizes are left.

Irrelevant to your inquiry, but rocked my Speed Yellows today and my English professor complimented me on them lol Navy Blue goes well with Speed Yellows
Sport Reds for me as well.
There really isn't a release 'pattern'. Zappos stocked up, then the retail stores started gettin em. FootAction, FinishLine, Champs and Shiekhs.

Siren Reds aren't releasing again so your best bet is eBay or Craigslist... and as of late, you can try the asian websites that seem to carry the smaller sizes.
Preciate y'all. I'm not looking for em like that but since I saw Sport Reds and Iguanas I thought they were re-releasing but that clarifies it all. Out of this thread I go, preciate ya'll again. 

Heads up to big footed people in need of the OG Colorways in Sport Red, Black Sail, and Iguana. They're on sale at Zappos.com for $55.99 now.

Sizes 13, 14, and 15.

It's been my experience that no matter how fair or reasonable you list your sale, your first offer will be $20 less. I mean dude could have listed at the same rape prices as on eBay, but he didn't. Now he knows next time if he wants 120, list it at 140 or 150.

is it just me, or does anyone else think the og cw's are the only ones that look good?

I agree.

The 6 OG Men's colorways (possibly add the Stadium Greens and Knicks) released in the U.S. are hands down the Kings. I'm speaking on the 6 original OGs released in the U.S in March/April 2012, not overseas releases.

I also think some of the women's original OG releases are still the best as well.

Last edited:
It's been my experience that no matter how fair or reasonable you list your sale, your first offer will be $20 less. I mean dude could have listed at the same rape prices as on eBay, but he didn't. Now he knows next time if he wants 120, list it at 140 or 150.
He has them listed on ebay for $150

Did anyone see the post by @TeamRoshe on the LAKERS colorway? I'm a diehard Lakers fan but I say no! With this, who knows there could end up being a Roshe Run Lebron Edition and once that happens........ 

Does anybody workout in their Roshes?

Today is leg day and I am thinking about utilizing the comfort during squats.

I've lifted in mine, but never leg day. I'm no bodybuilder or anything, but I'm pretty sure you don't really want much cushioning or compression when you're squatting. It can screw up your form and you can end up hurting yourself. Roshes don't offer much in terms of stability. A lot of people squat in Chucks or barefoot.

You're suppose to squat on a flat surface (converse or without shoes), wearing shoes with a lot of cushion increases risk of injury. Sorry, don't mean to sound like those Bro gym guys but I've learned first hand to do it flat surface

I agree.

The 6 OG Men's colorways (possibly add the Stadium Greens and Knicks) released in the U.S. are hands down the Kings. I'm speaking on the 6 original OGs released in the U.S in March/April 2012, not overseas releases.

I also think some of the women's original OG releases are still the best as well.
Stadium Green, Knicks, ands and Speed Yellows were released in July.

You're suppose to squat on a flat surface (converse or without shoes), wearing shoes with a lot of cushion increases risk of injury. Sorry, don't mean to sound like those Bro gym guys but I've learned first hand to do it flat surface

No worries, I've been lifting seriously for just under a year. I apologize for the noob question.

Your replies makes sense tho. 

Rep +1

Last edited:
Of course I finally find some Mangos in my size on CL for $120. I offer the guy $100 and he just flat out says "no", I'm like ok.... "110?" and he says, "$130".... I would've just paid the $120 but saving a couple bucks would've helped. I don't want to give my money to an arrogant person like that.

Arrogant is a pretty harsh word for someone who's trying to wheel and deal $10 for a colorway EASILY going for A LOT more than $120.

Not saying I would've tacked on that extra $10 myself, but you already had a great deal at the original price. Should've pulled the trigger dude.

Heads up to big footed people in need of the OG Colorways in Sport Red, Black Sail, and Iguana. They're on sale at Zappos.com for $55.99 now.

Sizes 13, 14, and 15.

Gawd, please don't tempt me. :lol:

Stadium Green, Knicks, ands and Speed Yellows were released in July.

I accidentally left out Speed Yellows in my previous post but I also said (possibly add the Knicks and Stadium greens (and Speed Yellows) just in case some people consider them and their release dates as an extension of the OGs in a technicality.

I still consider the 6 released in March/April the original OGs but I've seen some people feel that the Knicks, speed yellows, and stadium greens as a semi OG colorway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom