ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Erased link pm me for link to website!

LEGIT CHECK... Anyone ordered using this link? $55.83 sounds too good to be true?

If not can anyone shoot me a link to some legit sirens? Getting ready to place an order 
smile.gif
 thanks for the help! 

Last edited:
That's where I got my shoes from.I was iffy at first,so I had to talk to the frugirls agent If they can check the authenticity of the shoes and take pics before buying it.So they did what I asked for and when I got my order,I was very satisfied.Shoes were authentic and brand new.one happy customer here.
Nice, thanks man! Im ordering 2 pairs, was the total price around 100 a pair, Shipping time(I previously read in the thread that you  made an order and got them super quick), and last question how did you contact frugirls? I've tried the chat which didn't work but clicked the bottom right corner to leave a message and asked for proof of authenticity. 

Thanks for your help!

Nice, thanks man! Im ordering 2 pairs, was the total price around 100 a pair, Shipping time(I previously read in the thread that you  made an order and got them super quick), and last question how did you contact frugirls? I've tried the chat which didn't work but clicked the bottom right corner to leave a message and asked for proof of authenticity. 

Thanks for your help!
sorry I had to delete my reply.If you have any questions,just pm me.
I know i just joined today, but i have been following this forum for a while and you guys have provided me with a lot of information and i just want to return to you guys. If it helps or anything i was searching through CL and saw a DS Knicks CW (size 9.5) for only $100. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/clo/3657126810.html and a Size 11 Stadium Green CW for only $70!!! http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/clo/3651073783.html 

I'm not sure if they would ship or not but yeah 

Let me know if i'm not allowed to post this, i'll remove it.
welcome to NIKE TALK.you from San Diego Too ?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this, but what's the difference if you order directly through the site rather than through Frugirls? I found a site that has a sale, but if you put it through Frugirls you don't get the discount :/....

Email frugirls and they will be more than happy to adjust the price to sale price :smokin

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this, but what's the difference if you order directly through the site rather than through Frugirls? I found a site that has a sale, but if you put it through Frugirls you don't get the discount :/....
i ordered directly, i haven't ehard anything and the google translations sucks, so I'm in limbo. lol. Order through frugirls brah.

I bought 2 separate pairs of roshe thru frugirls and the total $$$ including shipping,service fees,tax fees was around $180 dollars for me..I don't recommend the chat box on the site due to time and date difference.I recommend you emailing them which is much faster and easier.Yeah It took 4 days to get here in san diego.Thank god the Customs didn't hold my shoes though.
I sent them an email. Im also waiting for the email to send $$$ to their paypal. If all goes well hope I can place the order by tomorrow...Im in cali too so im keeping my hopes up for a speedy delivery. 
smile.gif

That's where I got my shoes from.I was iffy at first,so I had to talk to the frugirls agent If they can check the authenticity of the shoes and take pics before buying it.So they did what I asked for and when I got my order,I was very satisfied.Shoes were authentic and brand new.one happy customer here.
so you vouch for that seller in the provided link?
eek.gif

yup.shoes were authentic and was very satisfied.

just a heads up,You have to purchase the shoes first for them to check the authenticity or take any pics of the shoes.

Do you also purchase the shoes first before you request combined shipping?

Also anyone know if I would have any problems using 2 separate vendors through FG?

Also anyone know if I would have any problems using 2 separate vendors through FG?
yes you have to purchase first, and there shouldnt be a problem ordering from 2 different vendors. FG will receive both packages at their warehouse first so then they can combine shipping.

looks like i may have to use tmall..is sorta complicated but ik ppl already asked how to purchase so i guess i'll search this forum 

just a heads up,You have to purchase the shoes first for them to check the authenticity or take any pics of the shoes.
Cool! So once they arrive to frugirls they can take pictures got it! Oh and once they get em' do they email you that they are ready to deliver or you just have to check manually?

Cool! So once they arrive to frugirls they can take pictures got it! Oh and once they get em' do they email you that they are ready to deliver or you just have to check manually?

Last edited:
might wanna read what GTFan posted earlier

keep overseas shopping through pms

because of those resellers :/

*edit*

not trying to be an a-hole or anything

Last edited:
Hopefully my friend comes through with the Sirens tomorrow, so I should be getting the Sirens on Wednesday and my Cybers are coming on Wednesday too.

This week can't get any better lol

Hopefully my friend comes through with the Sirens tomorrow, so I should be getting the Sirens on Wednesday and my Cybers are coming on Wednesday too.

This week can't get any better lol
roshe craze man..

my lady is starting to hate it because i spoil myself too much haha

Yeah,thats why I told them to just Pm me If they have any questions.I'm gonna edit some of my post cause I don't want the lurkers to be readin it and gettin tips and ideas.

Last edited:
Purchased my first pair of roshes today. Decided to go half a size down and they fit perfectly 
nthat.gif

Also surprised on how comfy they are. Didnt expect it at all 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom