ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been on the hunt for black sails or wmn teal/mints in size 6. No luck in the bay area for me 
ohwell.gif
I saw sz 6 tropical twists like the other day i totally forget where though, i'll PM you if i see it

Hooray for getting up earlier than planned for shoveling yet another dump of snow, deciding to check stuff online and for some reason thinking to check Zappos. Snagged a 10.5 Iggy, now this evening, feeling greedy/lucky to find a Black or Sport Red, and see it dropped down to $55.99. Chatting up with Zappos worker, getting discount applied to my order. Cannot get any better for me right now. Sorry if I sound really douchey to those of you struggling to cop, but keep at it - it pays off at the most unexpected times in the funniest ways.

WHAT!? Just got even a smidgen brighter...as the lady was asking me to hold on while she figured things out she let me know she refunded my $14.01 on PayPal as well as emailed me $15 off a future order. Even more excited for the spring colorways to drop, hopefully of Zappos!

*Sorry for the double-post, but since I'm a recent lurker-turned poster, my previous post isn't even up to edit yet.
ohwell.gif

You will more than likely run into someone rocking the 'widely'(using this word loosely) 3 colorways that are still at the malls and stuff. Othes like sirens, volts, mangos, etc... the actual color variations that are more appealing, you won't' see as much. I've never seen anyone rocking roshes for that matter to be frank. So if you're looking for the not so limited, but yet limited roshes, you better go and find the undergroung mom & pop shops, if such things still exist to buy them. Or pay over retail lel.

Fellas, does anybody have the exact release date for the mango v2 and the neon soled roses?They're coming out this month, but I need the date so I won't have to go through the same hassle of back and forth to pick up them up. Specially with the current hype.

Last edited:
You will more than likely run into someone rocking the 'widely'(using this word loosely) 3 colorways that are still at the malls and stuff. Othes like sirens, volts, mangos, etc... the actual color variations that are more appealing, you won't' see as much. I've never seen anyone rocking roshes for that matter to be frank. So if you're looking for the not so limited, but yet limited roshes, you better go and find the undergroung mom & pop shops, if such things still exist to buy them. Or pay over retail lel.

Fellas, does anybody have the exact release date for the mango v2 and the neon soled roses?They're coming out this month, but I need the date so I won't have to go through the same hassle of back and forth to pick up them up. Specially with the current hype.
Roshes never had an exact release date, especially with the OG mesh. However, for the spring CWs, some European sites have them to arrived on March 20. my best bet would be just keep up with sneaker sites, IG, twitter to catch the news. 

Last edited:
Bruh spring goes from march 20 to june 20. 9 more days at the EARLIEST.

Last edited:
whats everyones favorite roshe? i'll have to go with og cybers
So far my speed yellows and iguanas get the most wear out of my pairs. Speed yellows get the most comments, even a "Damn, where'd you get those pairs from?" from a Sheiks employee. but I would have to say my favorite pairs are my Knickerbocker Roshes. Dont want to wear out my knickerbockers so i decided to cop a second pair BUT I will still use my first pair real lightly. 

true. I hear march, then april. haha. I don't have a twitter to keep up with this stuff. will nike update their account with an announcement?

Zappos said from Late March to early April. Roshes aren't Jordans, they don't have release dates. They were correct with the OG 3 when they re-released.

Shout out to the dude with the Bill Cosby avi! Went to FA today and got a pair of the Black/ White cw on hold for me to pick up tomorrow.   The weird thing is they didn't have any on display which I do not know why.  Also, I might try and use some type of coupon, does anyone know of any to use?  

Of course I finally find some Mangos in my size on CL for $120. I offer the guy $100 and he just flat out says "no", I'm like ok.... "110?" and he says, "$130".... I would've just paid the $120 but saving a couple bucks would've helped. I don't want to give my money to an arrogant person like that.

Good lawd. I can't find any place that has pre-orders (or any for sale) for the city pack in a size 13. Big feet FTL (sometimes).

Of course I finally find some Mangos in my size on CL for $120. I offer the guy $100 and he just flat out says "no", I'm like ok.... "110?" and he says, "$130".... I would've just paid the $120 but saving a couple bucks would've helped. I don't want to give my money to an arrogant person like that.

This the guy on CL in Hollywood?

Pride is a bargainers worst enemy .

He marked it up an extra $10 because you countered with $10 less from his asking price? What a D-Bag. Find a different seller.

Yeah, I mean I'm young anything I can save really can help me. I even tried to explain it to him, but w/e.

Yea.

Yeah, that was a Dbag move. A simple no would of worked. I don't think he had "firm" on his listing either. Not like you threw some ridiculous lowball offer.

I think I'm going to make a daily tally of how many times a day we get the "how to" / "where can I" / "how do I order" / "what's the best price".......

FOR MANGOS

Is it just me or are these same Mango questions asked on every page, everyday? I'd say use the search button but at the rate this thread is moving I'm just going to say "click on previous page".

Maybe I'm just bitter since I can't find that extremely rare size 13 in Mangos. LOL. =P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom