ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have wide feet and prayed for a pair of these to fit. I even order a .5 bigger size but no luck :frown: I'll have to sadly return them

i see so many roshe these days mostly worn by hs kids or maybe freshman college kids. however they all wear black/sails. Ive only seen like very few iggy, cyber and siern

didnt realize how big roshe hype is. its almost like the new vans or toms

I have yet to see a girl rock roshes though

Hype is crazy, man. Last year, i was one of the few people who wore Roshes around campus, and now, i see at least 5 - 10 people wearing them everyday.

Sirens look legit though, usually the heel pull tab is bigger. It's fake if you can't put your finger through with ease.
thanks for clarifying. i looked at his other pics for the knicks, they seem legit to me though. I think it's just the angle on a couple of the pics that might throw people. but i'm not trying to encourage the purchase though, just pointing it out
laugh.gif

I took a chance and copped the Tokyo colorway of the City pack from homeofbadges off of Ebay. I'll let you guys know how they are and post pics once I get them. They won't arrive until next week apparently.

Yo somebody let me know the release pattern for Roshe.. I am seeing Sport Reds EVERYWHERE in Atlanta but no other colors. I saw Iguana's the first time I saw the Sport Reds and some woven but no Sirens or any of the other colors posted here. Someone help me out, i'm really looking for Sirens and please don't tell me to search. Thank you. 

Yo somebody let me know the release pattern for Roshe.. I am seeing Sport Reds EVERYWHERE in Atlanta but no other colors. I saw Iguana's the first time I saw the Sport Reds and some woven but no Sirens or any of the other colors posted here. Someone help me out, i'm really looking for Sirens and please don't tell me to search. Thank you. 
Sirens are not going to be re-released. They're not going for retail, so you're going to have to pay over retail for them if you really have to. Your best bet would be eBay or craigslist. For Black/Sails, Iguanas, and Sport Red you can try Oneness, they restocked today. I don't know which sizes are left.

Irrelevant to your inquiry, but rocked my Speed Yellows today and my English professor complimented me on them lol Navy Blue goes well with Speed Yellows

Last edited:
If people would only take the time to search this thread, so many silly questions could be avoided.

whats everyones favorite roshe? i'll have to go with og cybers

I'm goin with the OG Sport Reds. Something about the bright red just pops and I love em! My favorite for sure

Sport Reds for me as well.

There really isn't a release 'pattern'. Zappos stocked up, then the retail stores started gettin em. FootAction, FinishLine, Champs and Shiekhs.

Siren Reds aren't releasing again so your best bet is eBay or Craigslist... and as of late, you can try the asian websites that seem to carry the smaller sizes.

how long do you guys think nike will keep producing roshes w/ og mesh? ik theres an id option coming in the summer, but i might have to start stocking up on some og cw's right now for the future lol..

Yeah I'd like to know as well.

How long will they keep producing the OG mesh color ways? (Sport Red / Black Sail / Iguana)

^ No one really knows, but it should be available for awhile.

and @mike23theking LOL your avatar, that dunk was ferocious

Last edited:
@southboston78 are the Roshe's at UO running at retail? I might have you scoop a pair or 2 in a size 9.5 if they have any.

whats everyones favorite roshe? i'll have to go with og cybers
I would have to go with the Mangos and surprisingly the the tonal stone/volt comes in at a close second (in looks not in comfort).
i see so many roshe these days mostly worn by hs kids or maybe freshman college kids. however they all wear black/sails. Ive only seen like very few iggy, cyber and siern

didnt realize how big roshe hype is. its almost like the new vans or toms

I have yet to see a girl rock roshes though
Weird, the first person I saw wearing Roshes was a girl second was a guy wearing the florals and both in the same day, haven't seen anyone rock them since then (except for me).

Back
Top Bottom