ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In retrospect, I wish I had scooped up many more of those Iggys, Cybers, Sirens, and Sport Reds when they were sitting at NR all last Spring and Summer. Multiple NRs near me had plenty of great sizes to go around for many weeks. Now people are contemplating if double or triple the MSRP is a good buy. Crazy how small the fanbase was on these last year.

[table][tr][td]No.[/td][td]1363027521[/td][td]Status[/td][td]Unpayed(2013-03-12 02:45:21) Cancel[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purchase Fee[/td][td][color= rgb(177, 0, 0)]$85.17[/color][/td][td]Please wait our email of paypal account. Your total payment = "Your order price" / 0.961. Since paypal will charge 3.9% service fee.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][/table]
this is what my order says, where do I go from here?

biggest size of legit mangos on TaoBao is 42 
mean.gif
 you small-footed dudes are lucky

Can't believe its been so hard to find a pair of iguanas in a 8.5, couldn't find any online for retail.

none on ebay, oneness, bows and arrows, zappos, amazon, you name it.

I went to florida mall yesterday and in footaction there was one left, size 8.5 it was destiny I was stoked. 

but i took a second look and the display shoes heeltab was hanging, one side was ripped off

I bought them because my friend said she can sew it back to normal I only paid 52$ so I took the chance

If people would only take the time to search this thread, so many silly question could be avoided.

Hey guys stopped in at Urban Outfitters in Boston got black, red, iguanas here anyone need any? Let me know happy to pick them
Up for anyone

Onesness is the s***. Business with them is as smooth as ever. Copped my wovens and nrg on there a while back. 

Picked up the red pair today, after buying the iguanas last monday. Definitely enjoying these shoes.

Well i was able to pick up a few of the other apparent Asia exclusives, the mint, lemon, and charcoals. It has probably been discussed in this thread, but these run VERY narrow. i bought them in my true size 8.5, and i can barely get these pairs on with a thin sock on. word of warning for those looking to purchases these colorways upsize at least a half a size. their so tight that i dont even think i can break them in cause it would be way too painful to wear, literally. 
frown.gif

The Jersey weather has been kind lately. Black/Sails for running around campus today. These with Dri-Fit Half-Cushion socks...HNNNGGG.

Back
Top Bottom