ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn. I don't log on to NT for the weekend and I miss 400+ posts?? :lol: Crazy

$325 is over quadruple retail don't you find that a little excessive?

I'm hesitant to drop that kinda cash on a pair of Jordans or SB's... absolutely NO way I'm dropping anything close to that for Roshes.

If that's the case, I lost out on that particular colorway. I'll live.

The way the foot looks in that last pic is why I sent my pairs back. That looks so weird! The lumps and what not, just not a good look in my opinion. Am I knit picking or is that how everybody's feet look?
you obviously don't appreciate comfort

:lol:

Any predictions for the next sport red restock on zappos??

No predictions are guesses at all. Just check back twice a week and hope they restock. Only way, really...

Or check here to see if someone did the work for you.

the mesh is more malleable and extends more thansuede or leather, I'll buy half size down.

But at the front it is not small, not hurt your finger?

My true size is 11 but i cop 10.5 in roshes. If u have a narrow foot only go half size down, youll have too much space in the toebox if you go any bigger. Which in my opinion is no beuno, but some ppl dnt mind it.

any advice on how to purchase on tmall? should probably avoid sellers with over 100+ in quantity and multiple colors?
embarassed.gif

so im thinking about picking up a pair of the splits off FNL..normally i wear a size 12 (including og roshe's). should i go tts with these as well or maybe go a half size down? ive heard a lot of people say that these run a little bigger or "roomier" than the og's.

Was going to order some sirens from tmall, but after doing the cost estimation it was going to be over $100. I think I might pass at that price.

^^ I don't do Chinese retailers. Too much shady business coming from there. I'd rather miss out than take a chance. 

I'd keep any information about purchasing pairs from Asia off this forum. The reason you're seeing sellers with Mangos and Sirens selling them for $150+ is because you're discussing how to buy them right here. Do yourself a favor and keep discussions to PM between respectable members.

Back
Top Bottom