ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was able to figure it out. Thanks for the heat though 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
No flames intended.  It's easy to tell the majority of us are against resellers though. :wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by just blaze  

I scooped a size 10 mangoes last night from the homie iJAM actually.

Goin to order a few more on tmall/frugirls but I wanna wait till they have the size 10 in all the ones I wanna order so I can put in one order and ship altogether.

Nice meeting you last night! Glad to be of assistance.
Why cant i get lucky like that..but love to see the broshes helping broshes. one day it'll be my turn- patience.. 

Weird Question: Does anyone know the length in centimeter of the insoles for the OG roshes size 9 and 9.5? I have a pair in size 10 but they are a about 3.0cm too big and measure to about 29.5cm. trying to find the correct sizing for myself

Thanks in advance

I am planning to use id4shoes because many of you have said they're reputable. I have a pair of the Flyknit Trainers in a size 9.5. How are you guys sizing your Roshe's in comparison to those? Looking forward to getting my first pair; liked the cyber's too much to pass

Above are my two pairs of roshes my best advice is to just go down 1 size if the toe box is your problem I wear a 12 and my iguanas are a little big so on my split grey/ volt I went to an 11 and they are perfect

For those who we're wondering about FOOTWORK aka ONENESS. I ordered my Iggy's on friday morning and got a tracking # immediately. Think I'm going to get them today which would only be 3 days total. Don't worry, a lot of members have used them and they are legit. My tracking info to show

Good looks on that info

Wish I didn't wear my Iguanas out and just wore them around the house as slippers. Don't think the tonal that I just got are as comfy. Oh well.

Finishline has both the volt and the crimson tonals in FSR with free shipping. If you buy 2 pairs and use the coupon code 15LESS100 they come out to $62.50 each.

http://m.finishline.com/controller?...25254DD55D1DBF9E85&Au=P_ProductID&A=2767&An=0
if i copped both and just returned one of the pairs i don't intend on keeping, the pair i keep would still be kept at 62.50+tax, right? sorry been wanting the volts, but definitely strapped on cash since i ordered my 14th pair last night .-.

if you mess up somehow when you're placing an order thru frugirls, is your money pretty much lost? that's the only thing that's holding me back right now-- i'm not sure that i fully understand the order instructions.
this is what my order reads:

"
[table][tr][td][color= rgb(177, 0, 0)]$156.33[/color][/td][td]Please wait our email of paypal account. Your total payment = "Your order price" / 0.961. Since paypal will charge 3.9% service fee.[/td][/tr][/table]
"

so i send their paypal account 

156.33/ 0.961 = 162.67?

just clarifying, thanks

Above are my two pairs of roshes my best advice is to just go down 1 size if the toe box is your problem I wear a 12 and my iguanas are a little big so on my split grey/ volt I went to an 11 and they are perfect
do not understand, everyone says roshe is TTS, but many people also says to go half or 1 size down.

Back
Top Bottom