ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

applying for the team, hopefully the crappy pic quality wont ruin my chances, but its the best camera i have.

size 11-12; north of Atlanta.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s376/tubsrnhc/IMAG0864-1.jpg

i saw somebody talking about these back in like march or something and googled them to find out what they were and ended up finding this topic. after lurking for a long time i finally made an account when they changed the process of making it. as soon as i read that they had the black/sails and sport reds at NR i went and got my first pair of black/sails the next day. by the time i got home from NR i had already tracked down a pair of calypsos from NTSM and had those phone ordered. since then i just get the craving every now and then to pick up a new pair. this is definitely my favorite shoe from nike in a long time, because of how it wasnt built off what was cool at the time and of course the price point reallllly caught my attention. i thought nike had finally pulled their heads out, but with all the recent news/shortages, it looks like theyre still f****n up. what has kept me lurking this thread is the awesome sense of unity that goes on in here, which is why im applying. i honestly dont care about having the sig and all that like some of these dudes do, i just want to be a part of how everyone helps eachother out so much. the way the shoe game should be all the time.

Last edited:
does anyone besides me actually wear their roshes? i feel like every pic i see posted consists of brand new roshes. most of my roshes are pretty much filthy.

does anyone besides me actually wear their roshes? i feel like every pic i see posted consists of brand new roshes. most of my roshes are pretty much filthy.

A simple scrub with some Magic Eraser does wonders. All of mine short of one or two are worn.

i have my beater pairs of roshes (sirens, cybers) then some i wear on occasion (iguana, sport reds) one to clinic (sails) and still DS are calypsos, mangos, and speed yellows (have not found a good time to bust these out. 

and on top of that some people here have doubles

Last edited:
+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP!
nthat.gif

- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

Post up your shoe size and location if you haven't yet.
I also made an addition to the app instructions to include your size and location in the first step.
-edit-
Anyone ever order from Kick-Crew? If so, how was your experience?
SIZE 11, Bay Area

i wear mine all the time but just like any other shoes i wear, i clean the soles every now and then

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP! :nthat:
- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

I also made an addition to the app instructions to include your size and location in the first step.
-edit-

Size 10 North Las Vegas

Huge shot out to RINZORZ619. Just called Plaza Bonita NR in San Diego and phone ordered my size 14 sport reds for $54.99 + $10 shipping! Good looking out homie! Thanks for messaging me back!

Repped your post!!

My app for Team Roshe

Size 14, Los Angeles

I really liked the design of the shoe when the first cw's came out. But I still didn't jump on board until months later when I saw the cybers sitting on the shelves at FA. I decided to try them on, and instantly fell in love with them. My feet have never been happier! For me I go sockless. The comfort of walking on clouds and the air breezing through the shoe is like no other. I've started drawing back on buying J's, LB's, etc because they don't compare. I wear my pairs about 90% of the time and my hunt still continues for other color ways. Kinda hard being a size 14. But I just finally landed my sport reds (not pictured) and I'm overjoyed with excitement for them to arrive. I may not have as many pairs as others, but I share the love and passion for this amazing shoe!

Nike Roshe Run for life!

Last edited:
I must admit, at first I did not like these shoes at all, in fact could not understand why people wanted these so bad, but after seeing someone wearing what apparently is called the calypsos, I now want to sport one myself. Is that wrong?

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP! :nthat:
- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

-edit-

Don't left me out bro. I still didnt get a team number!!

Size10 New York

Huge shot out to RINZORZ619. Just called Plaza Bonita NR in San Diego and phone ordered my size 14 sport reds for $54.99 + $10 shipping! Good looking out homie! Thanks for messaging me back!

Repped your post!!
For sure! Glad I can help. Gluck w/ the broshe app! I'd give you the +1 but I'm not a member. 
tongue.gif

Can anyone help me cop the sport reds, black/sails, mangos, calypsos or any other colorways for a reasonable price????? I'm located in the bay area and can do phone order! Size 9.5-10 (probably hardest sizes to find) thanks!!

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP!
nthat.gif

- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

-edit-
Size 11.5 Bay Area

Can I join Team Roshe even though I only have 2 pairs? lol....
you can, however we need to see that you have contributed to the thread or helped out other broshes in the past.  we will not accept roshe applications purely on collection and/or "reason for applying."  

Back
Top Bottom