ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I thought I'd get the jump on applying for TeamRoshe since its officially September. Here's me claiming a spot looking for some +1's

Here's my collection from last month with a couple added instagram shots/shoutouts

And the reason why I love the shoe is because this shoe has brought back my love of collecting and the fact that everyone helps each other out makes it even better. Going back to the "other" forum, I found my post history about the Roshe's and I realized the good karma I sent out back in April to hook up people with Teals and Iguanas came back to me in being able to track down a pair of mangos and getting my customs done so cleanly. Looking forward to the newer colorways, even though it seems like Nike might be going a different direction (more experimenting with different color combos and prints) as opposed to staying with the color simplicity of the original concept. Either way, I'll still be waiting for the drops and picking up the ones I like and I'll continue to keep posting in this thread.

That's it y'all, if I'm early, I'm early but thought I'd put my app out there since I'm awake and its September now ha.

+1 anyone??

Last edited:
Roshe's are produced up to size 15.  Even though big-foot sizes are made, it's difficult to locate and you usually have to pay more than retail, unless you find them in stores or great web sites like zappos.com.

Speed yellow's in size 14:

http://hotnessfeet.com/NIKE-Roshe-Run-Wolf-Grey-Yellow-Mens-8865509467616.htm

Stadium green's in size 14:

Ebay

Good luck, fellow big-footer.
Dang man. Going out of the way. Thanks a ton! I'm really liking how everyone is open to helping people around here. One big sneaker fam. That's something that Is really missing lately.

So I thought I'd get the jump on applying for TeamRoshe since its officially September. Here's me claiming a spot looking for some +1's
Here's my collection from last month with a couple added instagram shots/shoutouts

And the reason why I love the shoe is because this shoe has brought back my love of collecting and the fact that everyone helps each other out makes it even better. Going back to the "other" forum, I found my post history about the Roshe's and I realized the good karma I sent out back in April to hook up people with Teals and Iguanas came back to me in being able to track down a pair of mangos and getting my customs done so cleanly. Looking forward to the newer colorways, even though it seems like Nike might be going a different direction (more experimenting with different color combos and prints) as opposed to staying with the color simplicity of the original concept. Either way, I'll still be waiting for the drops and picking up the ones I like and I'll continue to keep posting in this thread.
That's it y'all, if I'm early, I'm early but thought I'd put my app out there since I'm awake and its September now ha.
+1 anyone??

+1 for customs can't imagine similar print with a more salmon tint on the mangos

if and when you get the go ahead search up teamRoshe on Facebook and request to join and fb message one of the admins your NT username

+1 for customs can't imagine similar print with a more salmon tint on the mangos
if and when you get the go ahead search up teamRoshe on Facebook and request to join and fb message one of the admins your NT username

+1 for nikemike715

Last edited:

+1 anyone??
+1 welcome to team roshe! always loved those customs, sick!

Patiently waiting on these to drop (in Canada)......unless I reallllllllly have been living under a rock (month+ or so Roshe hunting wise) and they released States/ Canada already:

Woah, I really like these :smokin

It's now September so I might as well apply for Team Roshe.

Here is my collection as of right now...

and thanks to kev for the mangos...

now just patiently waiting for my knicks to come in from s4u.

The reason why I love this shoe so much is because of how good they look and how comfortable they are. I could wear them with almost anything in my closet. It is also a cheaper alternative to collect than Jordans, Kobes, or LeBrons. I also have a lot of friends that didn’t care much for shoes but are now all into these Roshes. I’ll be collecting every single men’s color way and try to help others get their pairs as well. I hope Nike sticks to making clean color ways and not get too crazy with these Roshes.

Still looking for Knicks in a 10.5 :/
Everytime they drop online, Im always too late.
And most of the stores that would carry them are too far.
Damn it!

Here goes my application to apply

Started off with just picking up a sport red at a local shoe palace and walked out feeling like i was walking on clouds. Didnt realize how hard they were to find until i went back the next week and didnt see any left. The more i searched the more i wanted to get all the colorways. Started asking friends to keep eyes open for me and they would see them and try them on themselves and also be hooked into the searching game. So I have most of the colorways for mens. i still need a couple more. Speed yellows and calypsos arent pictured in my photos but they are supposively in the mail. Just missing Iguanas size 10. Stoney Tony pulled through for me and got me the black/sail and Kev with the asia exclusive. Its nice to have the drive to collect again especially on something i can wear on a daily basis

This is my app for Team Roshe. My collection thus far, all unDS haha. Just can't stare at them without the urge to put em on... 

The reason I'm a Roshe Fan is because of the originality it brings. The second I walked into Nike Portland a few months ago and saw that Calypso, it was love at first sight. I was hooked. Went back and got the Reds, Sails, and Cybers the following week. The Roshe for me has helped curb the Jordan addiction, and get away from all the hype... however now the Roshe hype seems to be picking up haha. 

The other thing that makes me a die hard Roshe fan, and wishing they'd hurry up and restock at the Employee Store. Is so I can stock up and start whipping out all of these custom ideas I have. I love how simple it is, it's a canvas to make entirely your own. I'm the least artistic person I know, but somehow I find myself drawing up ideas and painting.

Bottom line is, I love this shoe. And I'm not exactly sure what being a member of Team Roshe does, but I do want to be in the Facebook Group. This website is way too hard to follow. I'd love to be a part of a group who loves the shoe as much as I do, and wants to help people in parts of the world who didn't receive a particular colorway get it.

@ questions, +1 you probably have one of the most extensive roshe collection on here good job bro!

@ suhsquad, +1 good stuff like the creativity with the lace swapping and the sport red swoosh custom are great touches.

My app for team Roshe.... 

My story started out similiar to illustrayts... or was it illistiics? Im not really sure (no offense) but I remember reading one similar to mines. Anyway, the first pair I copped were the Cybers at NR. Being a big airmax/freerun fan I was surprised at how comfortable and light these shoes were. Price was right, Style was simple, and quality was... well, NIKE. Win. Win. Win.  I love all the aspects of this shoe. They go with anything/everything. After my first pair, I was hooked. Copped as many colors as I could find, a couple at Sheikhs, DrJays and UO, and the rest with the help of the broshes of course. I appreciate everyone on here and will continue to hunt for these to help anyone else out as long as the hunger for them on this thread is strong.

Got the Knicks shipped in transit still.... And missing mangos and calypsos. Also still kinda upset I can't fit the womens roshes. haha.

my application to be apart of the broshe's

I bought my first pair back in May which happened to be the sirens because I was looking for a pair to wear for my honeymoon in Hawaii. I wanted a comfortable shoe that was light and would not mess up with water contact. I feel in love once I saw the pair and tried it on at Sheiks. Since I was spending a lot of money on the wedding and honeymoon I couldn't buy all the colors till it was too late. I have 6 total pairs now, I got the mangos from Kevin (thank you for that) and I was able to get the calypsos from australia because my sister and brother-in-law live out there. Anyways here is a picture of my collection. I wear a size 9 but my sails are a size 8.5, still looking for iguanas and sport reds for retail tho. Most comfortable shoe i've ever owned.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/supraman501/?action=view&current=_DSC57692.jpg

Here is my application since I never really did it in the beginning.

I didn't like the shoes the first time I saw them, the flattened toe box was kind of a turn down, that changed after I actually try one on.

Like most of the member here, love the comfort and the simple look of the shoes. My collection so far, still have an extra pair of blk sail, sport red and iggy not in the pic.

Watching my school get mollywhopped. Until they release a university blue, these will forever be known to me as university roshes.

Last edited:
here's my app....

well basically ther's a few reasons so i'll try to keep it short and simple.  The last time i bought anything that was a new design from Nike was 1 pair of frees in 06 and some Am's in 98. I basically didn't feel a lot of newer designs enough to cop them over retros......and stopped collecting  anything at all...after i moved to Japan. The high retail prices here plus the fact that I had such a hard time bringing my collection down to about 30-40 pairs, so i could have a little extra cash plus It was gonna cost an arm and a leg to bring like 100+ pairs to japan with me, made me realize I had to take a break. The guy at customs thought I was selling fakes and didn't understand why 1 person needed so many pairs.......

I went back home in the beginning of this year and my homie was rockin some Iggy's and I was like what are those....and then it began......

The roshe's look simple and clean yet stylish, very comfortable to wear, esp. if you live in a country where you have to walk a LOT, and basically made me get back in the game. 

Plus i've always liked the simple yet classic style of chucks, vans, etc. but my feet are wide and they were always too uncomfortable for me to wear and the roshe's fill this void for me.

Been rocking my Roshe's in the operating room- definitely the most comfortable kicks to operate in.

Here goes my application to apply

Started off with just picking up a sport red at a local shoe palace and walked out feeling like i was walking on clouds. Didnt realize how hard they were to find until i went back the next week and didnt see any left. The more i searched the more i wanted to get all the colorways. Started asking friends to keep eyes open for me and they would see them and try them on themselves and also be hooked into the searching game. So I have most of the colorways for mens. i still need a couple more. Speed yellows and calypsos arent pictured in my photos but they are supposively in the mail. Just missing Iguanas size 10. Stoney Tony pulled through for me and got me the black/sail and Kev with the asia exclusive. Its nice to have the drive to collect again especially on something i can wear on a daily basis
+1
Here is my application since I never really did it in the beginning.
I didn't like the shoes the first time I saw them, the flattened toe box was kind of a turn down, that changed after I actually try one on.
Like most of the member here, love the comfort and the simple look of the shoes. My collection so far, still have an extra pair of blk sail, sport red and iggy not in the pic.
+1
here's my app....

well basically ther's a few reasons so i'll try to keep it short and simple.  The last time i bought anything that was a new design from Nike was 1 pair of frees in 06 and some Am's in 98. I basically didn't feel a lot of newer designs enough to cop them over retros......and stopped collecting  anything at all...after i moved to Japan. The high retail prices here plus the fact that I had such a hard time bringing my collection down to about 30-40 pairs, so i could have a little extra cash plus It was gonna cost an arm and a leg to bring like 100+ pairs to japan with me, made me realize I had to take a break. The guy at customs thought I was selling fakes and didn't understand why 1 person needed so many pairs.......

I went back home in the beginning of this year and my homie was rockin some Iggy's and I was like what are those....and then it began......

The roshe's look simple and clean yet stylish, very comfortable to wear, esp. if you live in a country where you have to walk a LOT, and basically made me get back in the game. 

Plus i've always liked the simple yet classic style of chucks, vans, etc. but my feet are wide and they were always too uncomfortable for me to wear and the roshe's fill this void for me.
+1

Back
Top Bottom