ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like UO still has a sz 9 in the royal/orange colorway if anyone is still looking. Sz9 is my size which is why I noticed...one of the best colorways if anyone is sleeping on them.

Hypedc.com might have a calypso restock from what i heard from guy in australia that sent mine out. So hoping to get my second pair of calypso size 10

Not sure how much truth is to the hypedc restock but my friend talked to the guy in australia that has my size 10 and his size 12 in hands. Supposively the guy in australia knows someone at hypedc and said that they might get more in the next couple weeks And if they do then he will try to get me another size 10 so i can have backup pair and then ship them all out. So i guess my calypso were never shipped out yet. So ill believe it when i see my pairs in my hands. Thats what happens when you have a middle man

Sup guys, just picked these socks up at Walmart for $8. It's a 6 pack and among the colors, 2 of the pairs are very close to calypso and mango. The colors are obviously not exact (especially in the picture), they are a bit darker shade, but resemble the hue on the Roshes. For those interested, they are in the women's socks section.  

Last edited:
APP TO TEAM ROSHE

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/dustybruh/photo-2.jpg

It started off with just two pairs. Now my collection has grown to 9 pairs. I haven't copped any of the new colors, but Im glad to see this community flourishing more and more. Roshe runs have revived the sneakergame. Every broshe helping one another out and pointing each other in the right direction. To even go as far as helping complete strangers by copping pairs overseas and etc. This is what its all about. This shoe is something my girlfriend and I enjoy collecting together. 

I'm sure I have the same reasons why I love these shoes like everyone else: style, comfort, pricing, can be worn lounging around or even going out. But why do I love this shoe so much you ask? It's simple yet effective. Well done Nike.

Last edited:
APP TO TEAM ROSHE

It started off with just two pairs. Now my collection has grown to 9 pairs. I haven't copped any of the new colors, but Im glad to see this community flourishing more and more. Roshe runs have revived the sneakergame. Every broshe helping one another out and pointing each other in the right direction. To even go as far as helping complete strangers by copping pairs overseas and etc. This is what its all about. This shoe is something my girlfriend and I enjoy collecting together. 

I'm sure I have the same reasons why I love these shoes like everyone else: style, comfort, pricing, can be worn lounging around or even going out. But why do I love this shoe so much you ask? It's simple yet effective. Well done Nike.

+1

Probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a while. Red ones are fire! Does anyone know if NikeID got these already?

APP TO TEAM ROSHE

+1

+1s to all the apps!

Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP! :nthat:
- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

Post up your shoe size and location if you haven't yet.

I also made an addition to the app instructions to include your size and location in the first step.

-edit-
Anyone ever order from Kick-Crew? If so, how was your experience?

Last edited:
I was rocking my Calypsos at the Vegas airport Friday, and the dude working the gate commented on them. Said he collected them too and he couldn't stop buying them. Too bad he didn't have an extra pair of the Iguanas in my size. :lol:

I don't know if he's on here, but if you're looking, what's up?? Good talking to you.

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP! :nthat:
- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

I also made an addition to the app instructions to include your size and location in the first step.
-edit-

I think you're missing kevineg6

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP!
nthat.gif

- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

-edit-
size 10

orange county, california

Back
Top Bottom