ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

also, i havent been in about a week but the nordstrom rack at Mall of Georgia has been having a pretty good stock of cybers and iguanas for a few weeks without much moving. the same sizes were there every time i went by and i havent seen anyone else around here wearing roshes, so if anybody wants to call and check heres the number. 

also, i havent been in about a week but the nordstrom rack at Mall of Georgia has been having a pretty good stock of cybers and iguanas for a few weeks without much moving. the same sizes were there every time i went by and i havent seen anyone else around here wearing roshes, so if anybody wants to call and check heres the number. 

Mall of Georgia NR was the only NR in Atlanta that had Iguanas, but they didn't have my size. Still, if anyone is looking, they might have them.

Last edited:
Still looking for black/sails in size 10 for a good price. Hit me up here or on twitter @FreddyTV

quick poll: who would rock the pink wmns roshe?

i will start it off saying, if it is on sale i will buy and rock!

quick poll: who would rock the pink wmns roshe?

i will start it off saying, if it is on sale i will buy and rock!
I am going to rock the rave pink, but not the hot punch.  But I also am not looking to spend more than 40-50 on them. 

I am going to rock the rave pink, but not the hot punch.  But I also am not looking to spend more than 40-50 on them. 

Tons of Roshes, in most if not all color ways, out here in Taipei.

Leaving next week, might pick up the Iguanas before I leave.

Might I apply to this Team Roshe? I have the Calypsos, Sports, and Black Sails.

Last edited:

+1! Great pic and dope collection! :pimp:

Very nice!!
You get my vote. Welcome!! :smile:

illistic: +1. Welcome to the Team, BROshE (M:41)! Your collection pic is ILLLLLLY! :nthat:

Man. The insoles on my sport reds have somewhat wore out. I can see my foot imprint around the toe area and has caused it to get thin. As a result the insole moves and kind of folds in! Smh
Time to get new insoles. But where? Call Nike maybe ?
Any suggestions?
Reason it happened : lots of dancing .. I should just use my cybers more. Those ones I'm willing to use up first . But I just have them all in rotate, I dance in all of them.
Feels good on my feet!
Edit: I should have put in an order with mms with those mangos.. I'm all kinds of tight seeing all the pics!
Edit: seems like I dreamed it , bc there's nothing on NDC. Maybe I'll just phone it in tomorrow and ask.. Definitely need to replace them soon *

I only use the FitSole4 insole from the LunarEclipse in my Roshes. #comfortunmatched

NYs look good, but the contrasting Swoosh color makes me want to pass...

Last edited:
Been trying to find a sz 12 iguana and black/sail, tried the NR's listed but guess they're all out, gonna keep trying, want um to wear on my trip in a couple weeks.  thanks for all the heads ups!

Another video! This time it's the Cybers.

Mall of Georgia NR was the only NR in Atlanta that had Iguanas, but they didn't have my size. Still, if anyone is looking, they might have them.
ive gotten all my pairs from there except my calypsos.but i had to size up to a 12 to get the iguanas, it was the closest size they had and they fit fine with socks. i really like that about these shoes, i can wear anything from a 10.5 to a 12 because of the stretch in them so if i find any of those sizes im good.

what size do you wear? ill keep an eye out for you. 

^ called them like 10 min after you posted but they never had a 9.

Be on the look out for iguana for me?

Back
Top Bottom