ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

whats good broshes! joined the forum after months of lurking on the roshe page lol.

one thing i gotta ask...WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THESE MANGOS?! i swear ive been googling to the best of my ability to look for this shoe but im having ZERO luck.  can any of you guys help me out? i live in OKC and im the ONLY person ive seen wearing roshes..seriously not even lying.

Overseas -- International.

Roshe Run, Work in Progress by seango, on Flickr

Consider this my application for Team Roshe.

Why this shoe? To be honest, I've been out of the sneaker culture for the past little while. Sold off almost all of my collection to help fund a condo purchase, so in a sense, I was forced to grow up and shift my priorities around. Fast forward to a few months ago, and I was looking for a solid all-around sneaker for summer. Another local NT-er pointed me in the direction of the Roshes and the rest is history.

This sneaker really represents why I started collecting shoes in the first place. It wasn't because of the resale value, nor the fact that a certain celebrity was seen wearing them. It was because it was a shoe that I, myself, found dope - for the reasons that it is aesthetically pleasing, unbelievably comfortable, and affordable.

I really hope that this shoe, and the people who buy these Roshes keep true to their roots. The day we see a pair of Roshes up on eBay for a few hundred dollars will be a sad, sad day.

Until then, keep true and let's keep this Team Roshe fam headed in the right direction!

Last edited:
110714286_DSC_0969NT_122_540lo.jpg

Why this shoe? To be honest, I've been out of the sneaker culture for the past little while. Sold off almost all of my collection to help fund a condo purchase, so in a sense, I was forced to grow up and shift my priorities around. Fast forward to a few months ago, and I was looking for a solid all-around sneaker for summer. Another local NT-er pointed me in the direction of the Roshes and the rest is history.
This sneaker really represents why I started collecting shoes in the first place. It wasn't because of the resale value, nor the fact that a certain celebrity was seen wearing them. It was because it was a shoe that I, myself, found dope - for the reasons that it is aesthetically pleasing, unbelievably comfortable, and affordable.
I really hope that this shoe, and the people who buy these Roshes keep true to their roots. The day we see a pair of Roshes up on eBay for a few hundred dollars will be a sad, sad day.
Until then, keep true and let's keep this Team Roshe fam headed in the right direction!
+1! Great pic and dope collection!
pimp.gif

110714286_DSC_0969NT_122_540lo.jpg

I'd vote for you, but I'm not even a member. :lol:

Just a heads up, there's a pair of Calypsos size 11.5 on ebay right now.  Not sure if any of you are willing to pay the price he's asking ($149), but given the scarce supply of this colorway, it may be one last shot for some of you.  His feedback is at 0 so buyer beware and ask for more proof/photos.  Good luck!
No way in hell I would buy from a guy with 0 feedback. 

Man. The insoles on my sport reds have somewhat wore out. I can see my foot imprint around the toe area and has caused it to get thin. As a result the insole moves and kind of folds in! Smh

Time to get new insoles. But where? Call Nike maybe ?

Any suggestions?

Reason it happened : lots of dancing .. I should just use my cybers more. Those ones I'm willing to use up first . But I just have them all in rotate, I dance in all of them.

Feels good on my feet!

Edit: I should have put in an order with mms with those mangos.. I'm all kinds of tight seeing all the pics!

Edit: seems like I dreamed it , bc there's nothing on NDC. Maybe I'll just phone it in tomorrow and ask.. Definitely need to replace them soon *

Last edited:
i think i am completely and utterly obsessed.  was skimming through the first pages of this thread.  so much people posted pictures of their calypsos..

Can we get some updates on the wear and tear of the og owners of some of these shoes?

For some reason I'm not really feeling the premiums. . . what other materials could they use on the upper?

illistic: Are you buying these in sz 10? If so I thought you were a sz 11?

I'm a true 10.5 I'd say, but I wear these sockless. The 10.5 were a bit roomy and would bunch at the toe box, so I sized down to a 10.

They fit perfect (when sockless).

Back
Top Bottom