ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody know where i can get the challenge reds in a 12 wmns? only place i saw that had them that big was zappos and theyre sold out.

Roshe Run, Work in Progress by seango, on Flickr
Consider this my application for Team Roshe.
Why this shoe? To be honest, I've been out of the sneaker culture for the past little while. Sold off almost all of my collection to help fund a condo purchase, so in a sense, I was forced to grow up and shift my priorities around. Fast forward to a few months ago, and I was looking for a solid all-around sneaker for summer. Another local NT-er pointed me in the direction of the Roshes and the rest is history.
This sneaker really represents why I started collecting shoes in the first place. It wasn't because of the resale value, nor the fact that a certain celebrity was seen wearing them. It was because it was a shoe that I, myself, found dope - for the reasons that it is aesthetically pleasing, unbelievably comfortable, and affordable.
I really hope that this shoe, and the people who buy these Roshes keep true to their roots. The day we see a pair of Roshes up on eBay for a few hundred dollars will be a sad, sad day.
Until then, keep true and let's keep this Team Roshe fam headed in the right direction!
whered u cop the sprites from and what size??

I no longer have the luxary of wearing sneakers daily because of my job, so I imagine the Roshe will last me quite awhile. Buying all of the colors I have has also extended the life of the shoe. I'm slacking and need to contact Zappos to get upgraded to V.I.P; I want those Royal Blue/ Orange pair badly and it's only a matter of time before they pop up on Zappos.

Is there a concrete release date for the royal blue/orange roshes? Im tempted to bite the bulllet n buy this colorway from someone overseas.

Is there a concrete release date for the royal blue/orange roshes? Im tempted to bite the bulllet n buy this colorway from someone overseas.
^ Corporategotem.com has them in stock. Call them and they will ship. Price to ship to Cali $88. Might be cheaper if you live closer to them.

Roshe Run, Work in Progress by seango, on Flickr
Consider this my application for Team Roshe.
Why this shoe? To be honest, I've been out of the sneaker culture for the past little while. Sold off almost all of my collection to help fund a condo purchase, so in a sense, I was forced to grow up and shift my priorities around. Fast forward to a few months ago, and I was looking for a solid all-around sneaker for summer. Another local NT-er pointed me in the direction of the Roshes and the rest is history.
This sneaker really represents why I started collecting shoes in the first place. It wasn't because of the resale value, nor the fact that a certain celebrity was seen wearing them. It was because it was a shoe that I, myself, found dope - for the reasons that it is aesthetically pleasing, unbelievably comfortable, and affordable.
I really hope that this shoe, and the people who buy these Roshes keep true to their roots. The day we see a pair of Roshes up on eBay for a few hundred dollars will be a sad, sad day.
Until then, keep true and let's keep this Team Roshe fam headed in the right direction!

Very nice!!

You get my vote. Welcome!! :smile:

Any of my Broshes 11+ find any sort of way to squeeze in to a womens colorway? So many womens colors I want but I cant fit the 12. >:

Any of my Broshes 11+ find any sort of way to squeeze in to a womens colorway? So many womens colors I want but I cant fit the 12. >:

nope im a sz 12 & of course they dont make womens sz 13.5 so im dead in the water.......

Persistance pays off guys.  I check v.i.p. zappos all day hoping men's cw's will drop, and finally one random pair of Speed Yellow's size 9 popped up. So I was able to knock that off the list.

Still on the hunt for -  Sport Red/Black Sail/Teals/Mango's in size 8-9.  Any leads let me know.

in my quest to find a size 9 iguana at a rack i came across one size 12 left at 763.898.5300 if anyone is interested

Also will let everyone know if your looking for a 12, 12.5 or 13 for the Cyber's - Burlington, MA Nordstrom Rack. 

Also Oneness in Kentucky has multiple colors available for phone orders not positive on colors, or sizes, but they didn't have the sport red's in a size 9 or smaller, so I didn't continue asking.

Last edited:
@camar087 no, but if you're willing to pay around $75-80 depending where you live there is a lot of sizes of that color on rakuten..

Any of my Broshes 11+ find any sort of way to squeeze in to a womens colorway? So many womens colors I want but I cant fit the 12.
mad.gif
im about to try a 12 off ebay. i usually wear an 11 or 11.5 but i can fit down to a 10 if i had to in roshes. hope they work out.

Back
Top Bottom