ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Navy Premiums were really the only ones I was interested from the original pictures. They look dope, but I'll wait to cop until they arrive over here. Might get the light grey ones as well, but Mita doesn't have those yet.

rmms, how much is shipping from over there?

[quote name="civickid96"[/quote]

+1 :pimp:
Dope collection and I hear you with the snowball effect. :lol:

Definite +1. 10 pairs might be the most of all of us on here.

I still haven't seen a single other person around Atlanta wearing Roshes...

civickid96: +1. It was a pleasure reading your write-up. Welcome to the Team (M:40)! :nthat:

They need to hurry up and put the premiums on NDC. Japan based MITA already has them!!! >:
aagi9i.jpg

I'm diggin' the Brown cw! Notice the lack of a liner though.

Last edited:
I must say the premiums look terrible. I emailed Nike Singapore and apparently one of the colorways arriving here is DRK RYL BL/WHITE-MNT CNDY-VLT. I hope its a mens colorway

Those Premium Roshes look nice when worn as casual business attire. I might look into these when I leave the military later this year and move on into an office job. The Navy and the Khaki catch my eye.

mints are looking good, yeah those premiums will be a hit or miss for me.  just not use to that type of material on roshes.  let see what happens!! 

@rmms take pics when your premiums arrive, curious to see a non-stock photo of those

Those Premium Roshes look nice when worn as casual business attire. I might look into these when I leave the military later this year and move on into an office job. The Navy and the Khaki catch my eye.
Wait, what?  How do you define casual business attire?

Well, being in ACUs and in boots for the longest time, I would say my view of business attire would be a bit skewed. :lol:

But not in the traditional suit/tie sense, I think these would be nice for casual Friday and not an everyday get up. Then again, hopefully where I will be, it be really lax...praying and crossing my fingers that I can get the job!!! :D

Yep, I know I'll get flack for thinking these are business casual but hey, I can toss these in the work rotation along with the normal work shoes I would bring. Then again, I don't know how the new job would be once I get out of the military.

Currently where I am at, people are usually in sneakers along with regular button up shirts and jeans. No ties, nothing of that nature. I'm hoping that's the kind of work environment I will end up at.

Got my Sprites in, 11.5, fits perfect.

I'm telling myself that after the Mangos, I'm calling it quits but I know that's a straight up lie LOL.

Even that blue/mint pair up there is looking amazing.

whats good broshes! joined the forum after months of lurking on the roshe page lol.

one thing i gotta ask...WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THESE MANGOS?! i swear ive been googling to the best of my ability to look for this shoe but im having ZERO luck.  can any of you guys help me out? i live in OKC and im the ONLY person ive seen wearing roshes..seriously not even lying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom