ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I
I feel you bro. I need size 13 iguanas as well. I was bidding for them on eBay but they went up to 100+!
frown.gif
good luck!
Please everyone stop feeding the re-sellers with paying over retail.  Some of us have been waiting for over 6 months for these pairs to be come available again, so we know you want the shoes right now, but FA is restocking the **** out of these and zappo's and NDC should be getting these within the next month.  Make the resellers eat these, like they are doing with the NRG and wovens.  Don't pay over retail and if you can get to FA try to use a coupon to save yourself some money. 

Hi, im new here.

and im planning to buy a roshe.

im from canada and we barely have any roshe's here.

anybody know a site where i could get it for a considerate price and low shipping ofc.

i want those iguanas sz 9 :frown:

Yep. I'm a true 9, but I like the feeling of 9.5. The Camo's material is looser than the original mesh, but somehow fits.

Yep. I'm a true 9, but I like the feeling of 9.5. The Camo's material is looser than the original mesh, but somehow fits.
Sounds good - everyone is different with these shoes, I am a true 9, but I like to wear them sockless and wear an 8.5 in the mens with OG mesh and won't buy less than a 10 in womens.  

Good looking collection. 

Well guys are buying the floral pattern Roshe, doesn't get much more feminine than that right...
True. I can't convince myself to go for the florals either though. They are a bit more subtle than these are. The leopard print kind of screams at you, especially bright orange ones.

Please everyone stop feeding the re-sellers with paying over retail.  Some of us have been waiting for over 6 months for these pairs to be come available again, so we know you want the shoes right now, but FA is restocking the **** out of these and zappo's and NDC should be getting these within the next month.  Make the resellers eat these, like they are doing with the NRG and wovens.  Don't pay over retail and if you can get to FA try to use a coupon to save yourself some money. 
[/quoDIY

Sounds good bro! I asked my local FA when they were restocking and said they didn't know. That's why I don't know when to check

So many of the womens CWs can be mens/unisex, then these graphic florals release officially as mens CWs. WTF nike. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom