ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the premier store with the iguana roshe run restock

70$

phone orders

1-877-742-2660
they have black/sail and sport red cws too.

normally, they do email invoicing, but they don't with this shoe.  you have to call it in.

finally landed my 3rd pair of black/sails.  they still have a lot of sizes left according to them.  the phone will keep ringing for a while, but just keep calling back.  they'll answer eventually

Last edited:
On my way leaving Vegas. I stopped by the NikeTown and they had all the wovens in stock. Also all the cws of the florals.

my atomic teal GPX's just came in. Not disappointed. Best $60 I've ever spent thanks to swoosh
pimp.gif
where at?!

So I was talking to customer service on zappos, and the og roshe run colorways arent gonna come till end of february. I specifically asked about the iguanas and she said not unti february. I remember seeing one post about them releasing at the end of this month. Man I just want my iguanas. But I guess patience is key

So I was talking to customer service on zappos, and the og roshe run colorways arent gonna come till end of february. I specifically asked about the iguanas and she said not unti february. I remember seeing one post about them releasing at the end of this month. Man I just want my iguanas. But I guess patience is key

I remember emailing them around September and was told late January. But, yeah hopefully they will come eventually.

take anything zappos cs says with a grain of salt.  i believe that zappos will have the restock, but it'll just show up when it shows up.  someone posted here zappos' schedule of the roshe releases (according to zappos) and it was supposed to be slated for a late jan. release.  but now, someone's been told otherwise.  just keep an eye out and it'll pop up when they get their shipments in. 

i love zappos, but their cs is a little iffy.. excuse my skepticism, but this is just stemming from the time last year when their cs reps said they were going to get a full stock of sirens, mangoes and whatever other colors they said they were going to get

just called Premiere and took me straight to voicemail.Called 5 times and no luck.anyone else havin this issue or are they just really busy?

WestNYC (red, black , iguana)
Premier (red, black , iguana)
&
St.Alfred (black , iguana)
restocked so check your local spots ....

good luck ..

Copped the black Roshe's from Premier today! Got the heads up from KicksDeals... pretty excited. I got the NRG Premiums when they dropped but sent them back to Nike because they were pre creased like crazy. Been looking for these forever at retail! Nike must have made another run of these.

Im telling you resellers are snatching these up and when it comes spring its gonna be a war for these.

Back
Top Bottom