ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

fox hill
Has anybody found them in LA or So Cal at their local FA?

baldwin hills might still have some from the restock this week. its a lowkey FA. im sure fox hills is a wrap by now. the grove nike running store had all 3 wovens.

Like I said before, I have heard of authorized stores selling fake products by mistake. I just never heard of Dr. Jays selling a fake product, was it in the Jamaica ave or Fordham store(I would think it was from one of those locations)? My bad for saying is that a real question.

I'm not entirely sure what location it was but assuming all locations aren't identical it was the one that had the small upstairs but the elevator and stairs to the way bigger lower level and the dumb elevator gets stuck sometimes. That location, fake jeans, I was shocked. I'm confident the Roshes are real, hope everybody was able to grab at retail.

vegas?? their niketown has to have something! its one of the biggest ones there is. if not salvatory( i think thats what is called) inside the palms. i bought my blue and orange roshes there months ago.

Yeah definitely checking out the Nike Town tomorrow.

Salvation store at Irvine Spectrum in so cal if anyone wants these wovens. They should have a pretty good size run!

About to cop a pair of Iguanas off Dr Jays. Appreciate the link.

I'm out here in Vegas right now. Anyone know of any stores with Roshes available?
I haven't seen any of the restocked colors that FA got at NT Las Vegas.  I work right next door and go in every day... lol

They are open till midnight tonight if you wanna check.  If not, tomorrow they are open 10am to 11pm.

Thanks for the Dr Jays info but DAMN I think all y'all bought them out. I was too late. Still need some iggy's. 

Is it possible to get cybers at retail? I've been jonsesin for some for awhile but I've yet to come across any for less than 100

Back
Top Bottom