ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are some of you blind. It is obviously clear that the first Roshe on top row is Blue and not Stadium's. The second is def not the same as the Mango's that are out because it has a black swoosh. The third is absolutely not Cyber's and has a Lime Green sole. The second and third on bottom row are the Flywire Roshe's.

Geez...
so for the sake of discussion... has nike ever released a colorway... then released a similar a colorway with a minor color change such as the swoosh?

also, people requesting to be added to the facebook group... if you don't pm me your facebook name linked with your nike talk name then that's why you're not getting accepted

Are some of you blind. It is obviously clear that the first Roshe on top row is Blue and not Stadium's. The second is def not the same as the Mango's that are out because it has a black swoosh. The third is absolutely not Cyber's and has a Lime Green sole. The second and third on bottom row are the Flywire Roshe's.

Geez...

so for the sake of discussion... has nike ever released a colorway... then released a similar a colorway with a minor color change such as the swoosh?

They did the women's exclusive Air Jordan XIIs in that white/carolina blue and then turned around and released the EXACT color in men's sizes.

How about we all just agree that there are Roshes in that pic and leave it at that¿

also, people requesting to be added to the facebook group... if you don't pm me your facebook name linked with your nike talk name then that's why you're not getting accepted
This FB group is only for official Team ROSHE members, correct?

the fb group is the truth now, no bickering, pretty much homies, no hidden underlying animosity. no smart *****. sometimes we just post funny stuff that arent even related to the roshe, but best believe when we find something out, that info is going in there before its here. this thread got too hyped because now people who just started realizing the truth about the shoe want tips, or need help without digging on their own.  i guess its pretty easy to get into the group so long you just get your 3 +'s from members of team roshe. but just know that when you get in that group everyone expects contribution, even if it means posting a funny youtube clip to just make everyone laugh.. 

can i get an amen!

the fb group is the truth now, no bickering, pretty much homies, no hidden underlying animosity. no smart *****. sometimes we just post funny stuff that arent even related to the roshe, but best believe when we find something out, that info is going in there before its here. this thread got too hyped because now people who just started realizing the truth about the shoe want tips, or need help without digging on their own.  i guess its pretty easy to get into the group so long you just get your 3 +'s from members of team roshe. but just know that when you get in that group everyone expects contribution, even if it means posting a funny youtube clip to just make everyone laugh.. 

can i get an amen!

amen

can i get an amen!
Amen! 

can i get an amen!
amen bruthu

not a huge fan of trails, but if i were to buy a pair, would definitely pick up those all-black's... would love any Roshe cw that includes black sole!
That all black colorway doesn't look half bad.
glasses.gif

Interesting shoe, I can't believe they're for running. Is there any way I can get this online? I've looked at Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line and Eastbay, none of them has it.

Interesting shoe, I can't believe they're for running. Is there any way I can get this online? I've looked at Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line and Eastbay, none of them has it.
I know a guy

But he can be sketchy at times

Back
Top Bottom