ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Copped for comfort. Lol :smokin But no, most of those pairs look pretty promising. Can't wait for them.

Big sneak peak here. NSW Summer 2013 Preview has some Roshes in it. One pair looks like the Lemons, another looking like a Mango colorway (although the Swoosh looks dark, so I don't believe these are the "Mango" colorway that we know and love), and a last pair with a Navy Blue upper and Laser Blue midsole/outsole. Definitely pumped!
not to kill the hype but how can you tell what colors these are from a pic that just looks all instagrammed out?  unless it came from some where legit?

anyway those mangos will be copped even though i got these other ones

and the other two colorways just look like stadium green and cyber with a instagram filter slapped on..

and the other two colorways just look like stadium green and cyber with a instagram filter slapped on..
I was about to say the same thing.  Can't really determine whether they're new colorways, because it's obvious that a filter was used for this photo.

I think those are actual Mangos. On the right it looks like a pair of Cybers, which is possible since Hype don't currently carry that colourway. On the left of the Mangos it looks to be a new colour way. Look at the swoosh, those aren't stadium greens. The swoosh is white/light coloured.

Big sneak peak here. NSW Summer 2013 Preview has some Roshes in it. One pair looks like the Lemons, another looking like a Mango colorway (although the Swoosh looks dark, so I don't believe these are the "Mango" colorway that we know and love), and a last pair with a Navy Blue upper and Laser Blue midsole/outsole. Definitely pumped!
Wow, at least 5 colorways coming out next summer of the OG Roshe's. I am a happy camper right now. Hopefully, they release in masses so everyone who wants them can cop them. 

I think those are actual Mangos. On the right it looks like a pair of Cybers, which is possible since Hype don't currently carry that colourway. On the left of the Mangos it looks to be a new colour way. Look at the swoosh, those aren't stadium greens. The swoosh is white/light coloured.
it could be samples?  i really don't  see why they would release another color that is similar to stadium greens with just a different swoosh color.. and on my laptop it does look more green than anywhere near blue

Wow, at least 5 colorways coming out next summer of the OG Roshe's. I am a happy camper right now. Hopefully, they release in masses so everyone who wants them can cop them. 
Hmm. So only 1 or 2 new colorways? Not such a happy camper now. haha. Damn, wovens are an easy pass for me. I prefer the simple look of the original Roshe with the mesh uppers and two colors.

My take is that its 5 new colorways. The bottom 2 are revealed in a pic about 2 or 3 pages back. To refute the idiots who claimed that they are mangos, cybers etc, mango has a wolf grey swoosh whereas that new color has a black like swoosh if u enlarge the picture. The left is not a stadium green as the swoosh is either a white or grey. Stadium green is exactly that, stadium green! As for the right pair, its not cyber becuz cyber has a grey swoosh whereas that pair prob has a tonal black swoosh. If you cant even remember the original colorways, dun shoot your mouth off claiming they are mangos, stadium greens or cybers. Also, it has already been revealed that the pic is not from hype dc so cut the crap, read first before posting nonsense

what's with all the rage alcardi i'm the one who called it that.  to me it's a revamp of older colorways and as i said before why would they release almost the same colorways with only minor details changed?  there's really nothing to go off of from one picture that shows only the back of shoes anyway we are just speculating our opinion. wtf bro

My take is that its 5 new colorways. The bottom 2 are revealed in a pic about 2 or 3 pages back. To refute the idiots who claimed that they are mangos, cybers etc, mango has a wolf grey swoosh whereas that new color has a black like swoosh if u enlarge the picture. The left is not a stadium green as the swoosh is either a white or grey. Stadium green is exactly that, stadium green! As for the right pair, its not cyber becuz cyber has a grey swoosh whereas that pair prob has a tonal black swoosh. If you cant even remember the original colorways, dun shoot your mouth off claiming they are mangos, stadium greens or cybers. Also, it has already been revealed that the pic is not from hype dc so cut the crap, read first before posting nonsense
Lol mate you've got no clue. The guy originally said they could be HypeDC so that's where i got that from. There is a FILTER on the photo. You can hardly even see the swoosh on the Mangos, it could quite easily be wolf grey! And the flash/lighting may affect the colour as well. And you cant even see the swoosh on the cyber, the shadows are blocking it and the picture is blurry at that spot from the filter. And the two down the bottom are WOVEN!!!! Go look at the pictures floating around of those colourways, they are woven. You can even see on the picture posted that the material is different! Go look at the photo of the black/white colourways from a few pages back, material is different there too! So how about YOU read first before posting? 

what's with all the rage alcardi i'm the one who called it that.  to me it's a revamp of older colorways and as i said before why would they release almost the same colorways with only minor details changed?  there's really nothing to go off of from one picture that shows only the back of shoes anyway we are just speculating our opinion. wtf bro
Some people just can't handle the internet.

Back
Top Bottom