ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol mate you've got no clue. The guy originally said they could be HypeDC so that's where i got that from. There is a FILTER on the photo. You can hardly even see the swoosh on the Mangos, it could quite easily be wolf grey! And the flash/lighting may affect the colour as well. And you cant even see the swoosh on the cyber, the shadows are blocking it and the picture is blurry at that spot from the filter. And the two down the bottom are WOVEN!!!! Go look at the pictures floating around of those colourways, they are woven. You can even see on the picture posted that the material is different! Go look at the photo of the black/white colourways from a few pages back, material is different there too! So how about YOU read first before posting? 
The bottom two could possibly be women's roshes. The mesh for women's are more condense than of men's pairs, so they'll have a different pattern. Plus, the woven roshes were all black.

Sorry to disappoint you richmond but I can handle the internet.

Ohwussup, im not raging, we all have our own opinions but there are some members who just pop in and immediately say they are stadium greens, mangos etc when its obvious that they are new colorways. These are the people i cant stand. They dun even remember the actual colorways and they see a bit of grey, they go saying oh its mangos. Im sure you can get my meaning. Sure there are rumours abound that og colorways will come back next year but that has not been proven!

Anyway, i just called up nike stores in singapore and they told me that supposedly there are 3 colorways being released for men this month but we are probably not getting it!

I post a picture and kids go nuts arguing over colorways. We're not going to see re-released colorways. Nike has never done that, and never will.

Sorry to disappoint you richmond but I can handle the internet.
Ohwussup, im not raging, we all have our own opinions but there are some members who just pop in and immediately say they are stadium greens, mangos etc when its obvious that they are new colorways. These are the people i cant stand. They dun even remember the actual colorways and they see a bit of grey, they go saying oh its mangos. Im sure you can get my meaning. Sure there are rumours abound that og colorways will come back next year but that has not been proven!
Anyway, i just called up nike stores in singapore and they told me that supposedly there are 3 colorways being released for men this month but we are probably not getting it!
Probably go back and learn some english then mate. They dun even remember....

Also, people saw the mango sole, and the grey upper and thought Mangoes. Not just the grey upper.

Another thing, the Mangos were never mass released. Nike may be releasing them properly now, which would explain them being in this picture. Anyway it's all speculation, so no one is right or wrong (except the people who get all fired up and call others idiots for having an opinion)

I post a picture and kids go nuts arguing over colorways. We're not going to see re-released colorways. Nike has never done that, and never will.
perhaps a better term is retroing.  we might see the OG colorways down the road

the one in the teaser in the first row from above looks like a mango sole with grey upper,doesn't it?

probably an official release?

if anybody runs over a pair of mangos in 10.5/eu44.5 let me know!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I take it most (if not all) have ordered from international sellers on eBay at one point.

My question is specifically for those who had their orders shipped to New York City. Where there any problems with customs holding your package and/or having to pay an additional fee to get the package delivered?

I am about to order my Iguana Roshe's from a seller from Taiwan and would like a little insight on this.

This is the seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Nike-R..._s_Shoes&var=430097715481&hash=item1e72d647b9

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

I take it most (if not all) have ordered from international sellers on eBay at one point.

My question is specifically for those who had their orders shipped to New York City. Where there any problems with customs holding your package and/or having to pay an additional fee to get the package delivered?

I am about to order my Iguana Roshe's from a seller from Taiwan and would like a little insight on this.

This is the seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Nike-R..._s_Shoes&var=430097715481&hash=item1e72d647b9

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

This is the seller:

Thanks.

I'm in NYC also, no problem if you order from Asia especially if you are only shipping 1 or 2 pairs. Sometime it takes a few days to a week to reach you and sometime takes up to 2 weeks depends on if the customs held the package or not. I never get charge with any customs fees.

My take is that its 5 new colorways. The bottom 2 are revealed in a pic about 2 or 3 pages back. To refute the idiots who claimed that they are mangos, cybers etc, mango has a wolf grey swoosh whereas that new color has a black like swoosh if u enlarge the picture. The left is not a stadium green as the swoosh is either a white or grey. Stadium green is exactly that, stadium green! As for the right pair, its not cyber becuz cyber has a grey swoosh whereas that pair prob has a tonal black swoosh. If you cant even remember the original colorways, dun shoot your mouth off claiming they are mangos, stadium greens or cybers. Also, it has already been revealed that the pic is not from hype dc so cut the crap, read first before posting nonsense
Wow, your verbiage towards others was uncalled for.  It's a picture with zero concrete documentation of the actual colorway codes in the photo and to top it off, it's got the dreaded instagram filter slapped all over it so it's understandable if a few people speculated incorrectly.  It's not a big deal.  All ANYONE can do is speculate and take an educated guess of what it is.  Taking a guess and forming a hypothesis is what makes waiting for the next releases that much more exciting.  Calling people idiots because they assumed the wrong colorway is unnecessary.  I take that back, calling anyone an idiot is unnecessary.  I love being in the Roshe thread for the "family" feeling and I think it should stay that way. 

This isn't a lash at you because I genuinely like what you bring to the discussion table in this thread and all that you contribute here so please don't take what I say the wrong way.  I get slightly irritated too at times with some of the posts in here as well, but I just think there's better ways to correct people or enlighten them.....especially in the Roshe thread.  I always felt that the Roshe thread has re-defined the standards of what a thread should be all about.  We're getting new people in our thread daily so all we can do is have patience which is essentially the Roshe "Zen" philosophy.

Last edited:
Big sneak peak here. NSW Summer 2013 Preview has some Roshes in it. One pair looks like the Lemons, another looking like a Mango colorway (although the Swoosh looks dark, so I don't believe these are the "Mango" colorway that we know and love), and a last pair with a Navy Blue upper and Laser Blue midsole/outsole. Definitely pumped!
Are some of you blind. It is obviously clear that the first Roshe on top row is Blue and not Stadium's. The second is def not the same as the Mango's that are out because it has a black swoosh. The third is absolutely not Cyber's and has a Lime Green sole. The second and third on bottom row are the Flywire Roshe's.

Geez...

Hotnessfeet and grail status need drop those speed yellow prices to retail. No way in hell people are gonna drop $125 and $100 -_-, respectively .

definitely not blue nor green, I see turq. Reverse Calypsos and Reverse Mango
smokin.gif
Reverse Calypso is definitely a possibility. That would be glorious.

Just a heads up to all my NYC people who have been desperately looking for these, Zackys on Broadway has a few pairs of the Siren and Sport Reds still in stock.

Are some of you blind. It is obviously clear that the first Roshe on top row is Blue and not Stadium's. The second is def not the same as the Mango's that are out because it has a black swoosh. The third is absolutely not Cyber's and has a Lime Green sole. The second and third on bottom row are the Flywire Roshe's.

Geez...
Incorrect.  NOTHING in that photo is obviously clear.

You do realize that there is a massive color filter on this photo right?  Those definitely aren't the Cybers on the top right but don't forget that a lot of people don't have decent calibrated monitors so colors can appear deceptive.  You speculate that the sole on the assumed Cyber look-a-like is lime green.  I have to disagree because I see it on my monitor as a Lemon colored sole similar to the model that Hype DC just received.  I see it as one color, you see it as another but I wouldn't go as far as to call you or others blind, especially with that obnoxious filter on that image.  Secondly, before the Stadium Greens released, all the preview photos were photographed differently leaving all of us puzzled wondering if the green was close to seafoam, turquoise, Celtic green, jade green, etc. I can see how someone might have mistaken the top left as the Stadium green pair with a filter but a white swoosh dictates they obviously aren't Stadium Greens.

Some of you guys really need to take it easy on the lashing on people.  With a low quality photo teamed up with a low quality filter applied over it, there's nothing else to do but speculate.  Unless any of you work for Nike corporate, own a footwear store that's received the manifest for 2013, or are friend's with Dylan Raasch, none of us will have the correct color codes for these shoes so in a sense, 99% of us (minus any Nike employees on here) are incorrect at the moment.

Last edited:
Y'all just need to move on. Sounding like a bunch of old hags. It is what it is. It's a photo of samples. Take it with a grain of salt. People will always perceive what their eyes will see. And make their own opinion or judgement as to what it is. I have my own opinion on what colorways they are but at this point I'm just happy to see they are moving forward with the original shape and style of the shoe but with more colorways. Just be happy. 

At this point if you don't have any positive information team member or not just don't post. This forum was a place where we can drop info for free and anyone was available to it. Now its turned into bashing and selling information. I'm not mentioning any names but WTF!! 

Y'all just need to move on. Sounding like a bunch of old hags. It is what it is. It's a photo of samples. Take it with a grain of salt. People will always perceive what their eyes will see. And make their own opinion or judgement as to what it is. I have my own opinion on what colorways they are but at this point I'm just happy to see they are moving forward with the original shape and style of the shoe but with more colorways. Just be happy. 

At this point if you don't have any positive information team member or not just don't post. This forum was a place where we can drop info for free and anyone was available to it. Now its turned into bashing and selling information. I'm not mentioning any names but WTF!! 

+1.

Back
Top Bottom