ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Calypsos hit Nike.com when the OG 3 did. No one wanted them then because they were "broke boi" flyknits and we were broke. They sold out, the sheep followed and wanted anything that looks "south beachy" or "yeezy" and paid $300 for them.

Calypsos hit Nike.com when the OG 3 did. No one wanted them then because they were "broke boi" flyknits and we were broke. They sold out, the sheep followed and wanted anything that looks "south beachy" or "yeezy" and paid $300 for them.

lol WUT...skim through pages 1-10 of this exact thread and come back and edit you're post when done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just taking a guess here that cheetahs will prolly hit states but not that available like Knicks, sirens, or calypso.

Calypsos released last year in the States. probably the most limited cw but a couple places had them some even sat on shelfs for months. My local Niketown had them forever!

I'm just taking a guess here that cheetahs will prolly hit states but not that available like Knicks, sirens, or calypso.

Calypsos released last year in the States. probably the most limited cw but a couple places had them some even sat on shelfs for months. My local Niketown had them forever!

Damn I had no clue, I thought it was an overseas release the whole time. Once I seen prices over $250-$300, I assume it was one of the most hyped up roshe to release over there and everyone here wanted them.

Last edited:
Should I size up on the calypsos? with all this hype around sizing i dont know what to believe!!
Should I size up on the calypsos? with all this hype around sizing i dont know what to believe!!

Size up? Nah. Opposite, at least for me and others. My half size down pair comes tomorrow. Can't wait to compare.

Shoes run small = size up.

Shoes run big = size down.

Hype or not. Limited or not. Restock or not. The calypsos are the best roshe colorway imo.

Its crazy how much people hate. All of a sudden you're a "cool" kid because you own calypsos? nah, were excited because these were hard to find without paying 3 times retail. let those who got them enjoy them. The amount of hate people will spew for no reason boggles my mind

And go TTS on this new run of calypsos. Im telling you, one person said they ran big and people ran with it. I measured it and they are the exact same length as my Mango V2 and black/gamma. 

Idk about 1 person saying it and the others ran with it. Some with 10-20 pairs have said they run bigger... Someone even posted a comparison pic. I would like to think they were the same size and not just someone trolling.

Idk about 1 person saying it and the others ran with it. Some with 10-20 pairs have said they run bigger... Someone even posted a comparison pic. I would like to think they were the same size and not just someone trolling.
the dude compared to his worn calypsos from the first drop. they were pretty worn and over time the midsole curls up and bends. therefore they have the illusion of seeming shorter. if you notice, his old pair was a lot wider. 

compare the shoes with a newer pair of roshes. 

lol WUT...skim through pages 1-10 of this exact thread and come back and edit you're post when done.
what are you talking about. Calypos SAT. I've been in this thread since Roshes first cross NT forums and 90% of the site hated them. People started hopping on the wagon when speed yellows, stadiums hit, then calypsos went from $70 to $200 plus.

the dude compared to his worn calypsos from the first drop. they were pretty worn and over time the midsole curls up and bends. therefore they have the illusion of seeming shorter. if you notice, his old pair was a lot wider. 

Ok I stand corrected but what about the others? Theres no way they should fit a lot more loose out of the box compared to other pairs of the same size... and looks like its like that for more than a few ppl

Hype or not. Limited or not. Restock or not. The calypsos are the best roshe colorway imo.

And go TTS on this new run of calypsos. Im telling you, one person said they ran big and people ran with it. I measured it and they are the exact same length as my Mango V2 and black/gamma. 

more people have said these run smaller than TTS. I'm the one that own 20 pairs (at least), and it baffles me why these run so much bigger. It was extremely noticeable. I cant' even walk normally without these wanting to slip off my feet. I copped from the $85 ebay guy, and mine had a production date of July to end of August, while some ended mid Sept. Thats why i asked those who said there was TTS what their end production date. Sounds silly to ask, but what's silly is how big my pair was. In fact, .5 size too large is being kind. I felt like i was wearing one size bigger. Had to check the tag in the shoe to make sure. And i usually wear ROshe's without socks, but tried these on with thin dress socks at work.

Hell, I'm going to grab my pair and try them on again.

yeah, thats a silly way to compare them. Only way to compare is to try the damn shoe on, and I'm not losing my mind when i say mine ran very large.

I ate a little more this thanksgiving, but not that much more.

more people have said these run smaller than TTS. I'm the one that own 20 pairs (at least), and it baffles me why these run so much bigger. It was extremely noticeable. I cant' even walk normally without these wanting to slip off my feet. I copped from the $85 ebay guy, and mine had a production date of July to end of August, while some ended mid Sept. Thats why i asked those who said there was TTS what their end production date. Sounds silly to ask, but what's silly is how big my pair was. In fact, .5 size too large is being kind. I felt like i was wearing one size bigger. Had to check the tag in the shoe to make sure. And i usually wear ROshe's without socks, but tried these on with thin dress socks at work.

Hell, I'm going to grab my pair and try them on again.
damn I grabbed from ebay guy too. Hope they fit

called finishline in QCM & they tried to act like they never heard of them even tho my man posted up a pic earlier. smh

Screw all this hype talk about Calypsos. Buy and wear what you think is nice.

Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom