ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I went to ross with my mom down here in south fl and look what I came across. Size 6.5 for 23.99 (already sold them on ebay for $80)

Regarding the sizing of the calypsos, I don't think it's too much longer. I just think the toe box has become wide

Either way, I'm not getting rid off my pair. I feel like someone mentioned it and all of a sudden became a true statement

Regarding the sizing of the calypsos, I don't think it's too much longer. I just think the toe box has become wide

Either way, I'm not getting rid off my pair. I feel like someone mentioned it and all of a sudden became a true statement
this is exactly what happened

nerd.gif

Damn! nice find! I didn't think I'd ever see Sport Reds that small. glad wife didn't see that. She would've wanted those.
laugh.gif
my ex is a 6.5 if we were still together I would of gotten them for but we arent so I sold them on ebay lmao

Can't find a 7.5 to save my life for retail. Seems like Instore places only had size 8 and up.

I'm a true 8, but wear/prefer a 7.5 in OG mesh Roshe's because i like em snug especially in the summer (no socks steez), so i feel your pain.

This is why I copped off the first FNL restock because I didn't want to wait/risk for retailers that might/might not stock the size. You guys should've jumped on em early.

That said, check out the Roshe FB groups, and you should be aight. Marketplace on em is FLOODED with calypsos. And barely any of em over $100 shipped.

Since I keep seeing buying and selling in here AND I have warned a few times already. Let me make this statement. Call me whatever name you want but rules are rules.

THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED/CLOSED IF I KEEP SEEING BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IN HERE.

Can't find a 7.5 to save my life for retail. Seems like Instore places only had size 8 and up.

That said, check out the Roshe FB groups, and you should be aight. Marketplace on em is FLOODED with calypsos. And barely any of em over $100 shipped.

right........

Since I keep seeing buying and selling in here AND I have warned a few times already. Let me make this statement. Call me whatever name you want but rules are rules.

THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED/CLOSED IF I KEEP SEEING BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IN HERE.

right........

please try me then..........

you do realize i wasnt talking to you right J.......

:rolleyes :tongue:

dont think im old enough to know what movie that pic came from either *ye shrug*

Last edited:
Also, For my DMV heads, Montgomery Mall HOH had plenty of calypsos, sirens and knicks as of last night around closing... Might want to call to verify your size...

Back
Top Bottom