ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my marble pack grey roshes today, will be on feet when that weather gets better. Gonna check the footlocker near school to see if there's any calypsos 
nerd.gif

Got my marble pack grey roshes today, will be on feet when that weather gets better. Gonna check the footlocker near school to see if there's any calypsos :nerd:

House of Hoops downtown Fulton Street has them. Call ahead first though so you won't waste your time if its sold out.

Ugh this mixed feedback on the calypso sizing has me confused with what size to get -_-

I'd say most are saying they run large (myself included). I'm surprised when people say they fit TTS. I've been wearing Roshe's since the beginning, and have over 20 pairs easily, and there's no way these run TTS. Seems like there are two production dates though. Mine happen to be the one that ended in late August, while some say theirs ended mid Sept (?). Perhaps those who copped the ones that ended in Aug had the ones that run larger?

I'm usually one that laughs when someone says a certain shoe runs small (unless its Lebron's) and dont think they know their size, but in my case, with the experience i have with Roshe's, there's no way in hell these run TTS.

What about the "mango v2's"? I find they are a littler bigger than my 2012 siren reds... is it like that with the Calypso or even more?

Anyone have any leads on the "Cheetoshes" in an 11 or 11.5? Would be much appreciated. Willing to pay over retail obviously

Earlier today around 1pm EST Footlocker at Roosevelt Field Mall had a 9 and up in Calypso's. Cop if you're in the NY area. Picked up my pair! 
happy.gif

I'd say most are saying they run large (myself included). I'm surprised when people say they fit TTS. I've been wearing Roshe's since the beginning, and have over 20 pairs easily, and there's no way these run TTS. Seems like there are two production dates though. Mine happen to be the one that ended in late August, while some say theirs ended mid Sept (?). Perhaps those who copped the ones that ended in Aug had the ones that run larger?

I'm usually one that laughs when someone says a certain shoe runs small (unless its Lebron's) and dont think they know their size, but in my case, with the experience i have with Roshe's, there's no way in hell these run TTS.
production date on mine ended early September and definitely fits the same as my other pairs. 

Production ending in early Sept=TTS and production ending in late August= .5 big? :lol: Can a few of you with pair/s check this? haha

Anybody seen the calypso's in a 7.5 or 8 in NYC? every major store been tellin me the smallest size they received is a 9 :-/

I know I might be late on this and didn't want to go through the whole thread, but does anyone know if TeamROSHE is still accepting applications for membership or is it full?

Back
Top Bottom