ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow..dudes still talking about the sizing of calhypesos :smh: move on already damn.
Anyways who still needs a pair? call this place Up in NJ in the morning they closed now. Phone orders 18622571270. Enjoy

Last edited:
Who's feeling these? Roshe going fancy...sad the simplicity is gone...nothing beats OG mesh. Everything else isn't even a roshe in my eyes. Just abominations.

Last edited:

Waiting for NIke to do something even better with this line. 
probably because you hopped on the hype train too late. lol. almost 2 years late. 
nike has already done great things with this silhouette. The newer stuff is already the marketing team going downhill. 
You missed all the good stuff. lol.

Word of advice for my broshes out there regarding the DOW roshes. All I Can Say Is dont cop. Nike used a significantly harder phylon. This means compared to all the other roshes you don't get that plush cushion your used to. Second avoid roshes with the trial inserts, those are absolutely trash let me tell you why. The sock liner sinks in on it self and causes mad slippage in your feet. This will lead to sore feet and even blisters. Also when the sock liner sinks in on itself it loses A LOT of its cushioning. You can actually feel the phylon sole under the sock liner (not very comfortable). Last gripe with this shoe is its lock down due to DFW . It's almost too perfect, the side panels will hug your mid foot so tight that it will cause some discomfort.

I know many of you don't care and will probably not read this but for those that do beware. I've owned the DFW for about 4 months now with moderate wear.my love for them has quickly died out.

Just a few things to look out for if any of ya are interested in the DFW

OK, so I think I am the first person to mention the calypso's running bigger. After reading these forums for a couple days and seeing the back and forth, I decided to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Here are some comparison pix I took. You can see the distance from the front of the shoe to my big toe is much greater on the calypsos compared to the other pairs. It was hard to see the toe so I drew a couple of lines for clarity. My production date is 7/10-9/3 for reference. 

With that being said, the only way to know how they will fit for you is to try them on your damn self. I know it's a bit difficult to get just one pair, let alone two, but if you can try on your tts size and half a size down, you will be golden. Hopefully this will put this to rest.

ps. I also noticed that the sirens are slightly bigger than my others, but not enough to slip off like my calypsos.

Last edited:
^ your pinky toe be sticking out like a mug mug, shun...

but yeah, thanx for contributing that.

sounds like it's not all pairs, but some...

mine won't be here 'til monday so i gotta wait a lil' bit to find out how mine are.

^ your pinky toe be sticking out like a mug mug, shun...

but yeah, thanx for contributing that.

sounds like it's not all pairs, but some...

mine won't be here 'til monday so i gotta wait a lil' bit to find out how mine are.

Haha. Tell me about it. It is sticking out a little more than usual because of the stance I was in to take the pix, but it does stick out a decent amount during normal wear as well.

Last edited:
I feel like selling all my jays, and other kicks, just buy roshes all year long and buy every color.

The simplicity of the shoe :smokin and for $70 only, saves a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom