ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn people can't respect the mans opinion. Salty much? "Elitist" being thrown around like he's such a bad person. Takes one to know one.

It's funny seeing more and more calypsos and sirens popping up on eBay. People trying to make a quick buck before a restock. It will suck for those that sell if there isn't a restock

when you see it...

I'm salty because I could've waited for them to rerelease..... and yeah, I only bought them because they were the most expensive roshes, not because they're nice or anything..... :wink: I could've worded that post better, sorry. Hahaha

Last edited:
I wore my Calypsos today and I swear they get nicer with every wear.

Last edited:
Dude's really hurt Calypsos/Sirens are coming out again?! :lol:. I've seen it all.

i know right :lol:

i'll just double up on siren and get my hand on a pair of calypso for retail.

Happy about this "retro". Roshe should not go for those kind of prices :smh: never

Last edited:
Want a pair of calypsos bad. Will be copped. Hopefully it doesn't coincide with the Taxi XII release

Off the restock topic, but I've been camping Footlocker's site since the n7's released to scoop my girl  a pair for her b-day. They finally popped up Saturday and they're on the way to my pad. Can't wait to see the smile on her face. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom