ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am new to roshes and not too familiar with that Twitter sn, are they a reputable source?

Yes, Unheardof is super legit. One of the first accounts in the country to stock Roshes, and THE first in the Ohio/Kentucky area. His info is direct from Nike, and he wouldn't have posted if it hadn't been confirmed to him already.

Peace,
J

Yes, Unheardof is super legit. One of the first accounts in the country to stock Roshes, and THE first in the Ohio/Kentucky area. His info is direct from Nike, and he wouldn't have posted if it hadn't been confirmed to him already.

Peace,
J

Awesome, thanks for shedding light into my inquiry.

Been lurking on this thread for about half a year now. Finally making my first post here because I'm just SO excited about calypsos being restocked. I've been waiting for this moment for so long.. :')

So far, I've collected Mango V2s, Sport Reds, and Iguanas (my favorites, wear them almost every day)

Let's hope everyone will be able to get their hands on the new restocks this December. Any idea if it's early, mid, or late December? And for the Team Roshe members, it says on your blog that you guys confirmed the restock with other retailers. Can you list the retailers you contacted? That would help so much.

The Iggies and Sport red were only restocked in the states. Im sure it will be the case flr this restock, so Would anyone from the Eastcoast be able to hook me up and ship it to Canada?

I shouldve listened to you and held off!
frown.gif
listend to me regarding what? refresh my memory. I would look out and ship to canada for you but I haven't seen sport reds or iggys down here local in sometime. I got almost all my pairs online only pair i got in person were the crimsons

The Iggies and Sport red were only restocked in the states. Im sure it will be the case flr this restock, so Would anyone from the Eastcoast be able to hook me up and ship it to Canada?
I seen them at my local shops and would be happy to help. PM me if interested

listend to me regarding what? refresh my memory. I would look out and ship to canada for you but I haven't seen sport reds or iggys down here local in sometime. I got almost all my pairs online only pair i got in person were the crimsons

Hold off on getting the calypso at resell price :tongue: and I meant the Knicks/Calypso/Sirens restock

I seen them at my local shops and would be happy to help. PM me if interested

Thanks homie. Ill most likely need your help with the Knicks & Calypso restock if I cant get them myself online in December

Hold off on getting the calypso at resell price :tongue: and I meant the Knicks/Calypso/Sirens restock
Thanks homie. Ill most likely need your help with the Knicks & Calypso restock if I cant get them myself online in December
For sure. Just let me know

Back
Top Bottom